PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient99 Carol, I have never been known as vulgar :) But, wrapped around twice it is :spin:
 
Okay, so there's a party on my thread in my absence. :hissy: We have BOTH legs up in the air, new knee in June :wink: and patient 99 talking about vulgar gestures, :shocked: inthebeginning making accusations of filth :beg: AND there's A MAN involved :bow: and I missed it. :cry:

Welllllll, while you ladies were enjoying yourselves immensely on my page :skep: ,I was off at the Dr's for my Post Op appt. Everything looked fine on the X-rays and he said my ROM was between 115-120. He obviously wasn't sweating the numbers, so neither will I. D'Diana, not 218 ROM for know, so I'll have to keep my legs down for now... Been practicing though. :rotfl: Like the Army, I too like to "Be Prepared." :rofsign:

To prove that we here at Bonesmart are of one mind, for my final question I asked my OS yesterday when will I be able to...."Okay, so there's a party on y thread in my absence. :skep: We have both legs up in the air, new knee in June and patient 99 making vulgar gestures, inthebeginning making accusations of filth AND there's A MAN involved and I missed it. :cry:

Welllllll, while you ladies were enjoying yourselves immensely on my page, I was off at the Dr's for my Post Op appt. Everything looked fine on the X-rays and he said my ROM was between 115-120. He obviously wasn't sweating the numbers, so neither will I. D'Diana, not 218 ROM for know, so I'll have to keep my legs down for now... Been practicing though. :rotfl: Like the Army, I too like to "Be Prepared." :rofsign:

To prove that we here at Bonesmart are of one mind, for my final question I asked my OS yesterday when will I be able to...."Drop it Like It's Hot!" Lol GOOGLE IT Carol! :loll:

He blushed and said.. Right now! :tada: I told him to give me a year and I'll be back with my Boom Box and he should bring his dollar bills.
:egypdance: :rotfl:

I crack myself up! :heehee:

Have a Kneeeasy day guys :flwrysmile:
 
Well, here I am, i've pedaled over to the party:bicycle1: only to find it's a blue thread. My legs definitely don't do that so i'll just sit that one out with my information in hand:martini:, I know it's not Saturday but I thought I'd have an information Tuesday as well and let you other more supple ladies do the exercises. I'll carry on pedaling and singing:whistle: ...
 
Ah, M.T.M,
What kind of report is this.....Did your O.S give you some more powerful drugs ? :rolleyes:
You are repeating yourself My Dear.
I would like to stand-up for my virginal intentions :angel: I was merely making the comment that I
Could " Wrap my legs around my head twice" you sad, filthy! un Puritan heathens added in the dirty
Part about legs in the air :no-fin: I will pray for your souls !!!!!!!!
Glad your app. Went well :yay: now, let's keep our minds out of the gutter :yikes:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Okay ladies, I knew I was tired of typing, but WHAT'TA!:yikes: The thing is, I didn't take my meds today. Unfortunately, I'm too drowsy and exhausted to swap them for information :martini: today speedy. I was using my son'r Ipad, I don;t know what happened but, I'll have to edit that right away... :bicycle2:
 
Just because you've had 2 knees done it doesn't mean you need to show off and repeat yourself.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Google, google. Interesting song.:rofsign:

Dabs.
 
Okay, now that my reputation as a great novelist has been preserved, I'll get back to my nap! :yawn: My In-home P/T showed me how to lay on my stomach for a day nap with my feet hanging off the bed. Be QUIET D'Diana. tell your warriors, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD! :loll:

Anyway, she said I should put and a pillow under the stomach to prevent back pain. I was confused as to "which" stomach at first... :umm:I have two. :tada: I was lying there nice and comfy when my ADHTripleD self :happydance: I decided to check my messages. I got confused as to what a "blue" thread was speedy2, :shrug: so I logged on to find out. Only to see that I had gone all Bugs Bunny meets Grand Master Flash and had repeated my post 3 or 4 times. :rotfl: I fixed it D'Diana and like I said earlier... sadly, I was not on drugs or information at the time. However, I'm sure after 5 months of being on drugs, they are still in my system. :rolleyes:

I just took a pill right now because I became extremely fatigued and emotional all of a sudden. I thought it was from my outing yesterday, but realized it may be from withdrawals. The last pill I took was yesterday around 4 pm. My OS said if you stop suddenly after being on them for a while, you feel tired, emotional slightly feverish like you have the Flu and you can't figure out what's wrong with you. He also said that the minute you take the pill, you feel fine and THAT'S why people get hooked. I didn't get to that point and don't want to, so I popped that baby right in my mouth. The funny thing is... I now feel fine. :egypdance: Oh NO! I'm becoming a drug addict. :scare: Maybe I'll go with 1 a day, like the vitamin and more when I really need them, like after Thursday's P/T. :groan:

So sorry Speedy, No "Swap Day" today for me. :sorry: Maybe tomorrow we can do "what Wednesday" and enhance our medication with a "supplement." Hear Hear! :cheers2: lol
 
Dabber Sue for the record, I have never heard that whole song, I just use the phrase and I have seen it demonstrated. :rofsign:I started to tell Carol@patient 99 NOT to watch the video if one pops up in her search. lol So, Carol if your puritan ears are listening DO NOT... I REPEAT, DO NOT watch the "Drop it Like it's Hot video"... I haven't, but I'm afraid I've corrupted our sweet Suzy-Q. :heehee: Maybe we'll get her to do the move in our Flash Mob, unless of course you want to do it. :rotfl:
 
Now I have to watch the dang video! Only to see Carol's work of course. :rofsign:I saw a part of it when I was watching Snoop Dog's Lion's documentary on his transformation to Rastafarian-ism. Yes, I just said that out loud. :heehee: It was during my recovery period on my first knee. I actually liked it.

Okay, going to watch the video so I can work on the choreography for our 2015 dance off Carol. :egypdance:
 
Dear M.T.M,
If you are going to take a nap, laying like that :shocked: You had better draw the curtain's :whistle:
What kind of videos are you setting up for these genteel ladies ? Send them " I like big butts " :rotfl:
AC/ DC has a song about sneaking in woman's windows, "Night Prowler" So, Lock your windows, you never know what will
Crawl in :yikes:
Stop corrupting the British Ladies,
Diana....QUEEN of all things WARRIORS & WALNUTS :happydance: :spin: :martini: :yahoo: :yahoo:
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! My windows are sealed D'Diana. Um, no... Carol patient 99 wrote the lyrics to Drop it Like it's Hot, so the my conscience is clear there. She even quoted the song and all I knew was Drop it Like it's Hot. HA-Larious! :rotfl:

Okay, gonna ice my knee and attempt to lay on my stomach again. Maybe I'll re-watch a nice British Romantic Comedy called. "Love Actually." It's my new Fav. :yes: It's right up there with Runaway Bride, The Wedding Planner and Shall We Dance (both versions.) All of which I can watch over and over again.
 
Glad to see you guys have been having fun while I was at work today! :) Sounds like you are doing well, BW.

Have an awesome evening! :flwrysmile:
 
:tada: Guess who forgot to take her pain meds last night? :headbang: Riiiiight! :yes:

And guess who doesn't get to take her pain meds later on when she drives to her... not 1 but 2 doctor appointments today? :groan:
RIGHT AGAIN! :snork: :tada: One more question boys and girls?

Guess who's playing "Catch Up" with her pain management? :gaah: You guys are too smart! Go to the head of the class! :yes!:
...I'm with stupid. :doh:

Have a Kneeeasy day :flwrysmile: I'll tryyyyy :sorry:
 
That's what happens when you party too much:cheers:
Hope your doctors appointments go well. Make sure you rest when you return!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom