PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No WALNUTS....That's a :boohoo: shame !!!!!
Good for you, choosing a new P.T that will work with you, not against you :)
Common Diana, Hey, where's my other " D " :shrug: :rotfl:
 
Glad to hear you switched PT. :yay: Yay!!! Get some good rest this weekend and take care of that knee before you go to the OS.

Have an awesome weekend! :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Sue,
I promised B.W 2 I would not talk about WALNUTS anymore :cry: But, since you asked :heehee: My
Mighty, Mighty, WARRIORS can't crush chocolate between their mighty thighs ( too messy ) The only
Thing that will do are WALNUTS, WALNUTS, more WALNUTS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: You could eat
Chocolate while watching my WARRIORS :yes!: :wink:
Mmmmm......WARRIORS & WALNUTS.....WALNUTS & WARRIORS !!!!!!!!! :happydance: :spin: :dancy: :happydance:
B.W 2 look what Sue made me talk about :rotfl: :rotfl:
 
Hi Sueeeeeeeeeeeeee fancy meeting you here my lady. :cheers2: Yeah, we tend to over do it here in the Good Ole USA, hence the ODIC card swiping marathons. Right??? daughter stalker? :rotfl: The good news is we found Bonesmart and gained some common sense on this road to recovery. I'll be icing, elevating and doing gentle stretches all weekend long. Hopefully by Sunday i'll be able to do my regular exercise routine before my PostOp appointment on Monday. Amazing, that just standing in the KITCHEN for a period of time can have my legs feeling like I went out dancing! I should have then huh? :egypdance::egypdance:

They'll be plenty of time for that, right now life is about the recovery process and Doctors appt's. If I can throw in a meal or two in the process, then GO ME! :tada: Oooo, and every now and then a lil' "information" for good measure. :martini: Oh and if new knee in June D'Diana wants to loan me one of her Warriors from time to time :egypdance: , far be it from me to decline the offer. :wink: Right Carolllll? patient 99
 
What cake did you make, bet it was awesome. :dancy:
We all have to overdo it from time to time, have a relaxing weekend and hoping the appointment goes well, you're amazing. :friends:
 
Dabber Hi Sue, I made made my Triple Chocolate cake but I added a homemade caramel syrup because I can. :heehee: Martha Stewart, eat your heart out. :rotfl: I wish....one day, I'll add her technique to my Grandma's hands taste and BAM! I'll be rich! :happydance: :happydance:

patient 99 Carol, I literally LOL at your Dorian Gray comment. Hahaha! my aging is in the sag of skin, I just keep it under wraps. :ok: Okay, so I got my knees back... kinda and my back went away. In addition to my bones readjusting, it's mostly to due to my bed and sleeping position. The sleep position I can't do much about, but I did do something about my ski slope bed. I sleep on one side of my king size bed, be quiet new knee in June! I flip it from time to time :umm:well my kids flip it. It's been rotated twice since surgery(s) but, it's seen better days. WELL... I finally found a use for my knee immobilizers RestAssured and amab. I slid those babies wrapped in my CPM machine cushions under my mattress to lift it up. :rofsign:That combined with a pillow, strategically place appears to have remedied the problem. Poverty is the mother of ingenuity! :yes!: Nothing like necessity combined with creativity to bring about a solution.

Now to put it to the test! :umm: I said,:gaah: NOW TO PUT IT TO THE TEST! :hissy: You guessed it... I CAN'T SLEEP!:mcoffee: I guess I must be like "The Princess and the Knee Pea."

I'm gonna try to go back to sleep now. Maybe it's all that fancy tea I had just before bed. I'm afraid it wasn't the calming type. :happydance: I went to the mall today. :egypdance: Nope that's not a typo. A friend of mine needed to get something real quick. She let me out at the entrance closest to the store she was going into. While I waited for her to shop I checked the directory for Teavana. It's a tea store that I love, but haven't been to in ages. I knew I couldn't ask anyone else to pick up some for me, because they wouldn't know what to get and I wouldn't know what to tell them. I like to taste and then decide on getting the exact same thing I always get. lol I was thinking about going just before my second surgery, but couldn't muster up the strength to take on the mall. Well... Den-de-Neh! Today was the day! Where's my cap? lol

Anyway, it was wasn't too far of a walk so I went. I ended up also strolling over to Starbucks (more caffeine lol), which included a ride on the escalator. :scary: VERY TRICKY FEAT INDEED for knee replacement recovers... Don't try THAT at home boys and girls. Later, we sat got a pretzel and sat down to people watch. :shocked:

I was a pretty good outing and I didn't swipe my ODIC Card once! daughter stalker would be proud! :yes:

Going to try and close my eyes before the sun comes up. :zzz:

Have a kneeeasy day folks. :flwrysmile:
 
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: Glad that you had a good outing! Becoming more normal every day! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sorry about your back and the sleep. Kinda know about that! :scratch: I hope your back and sleep issues straighten out soon. :SUNsmile:

Have a wonderful Sunday! :flwrysmile:
 
Oh the cake, what I wouldn't give for the recipe :whistle:
What lucky visitors!
Hoping you can get comfortable at night.
Trip out just sounds great, what sort of tea do you like? I have a horror of escalators and new knee, I never thought I'd brave that one but I did much later than you and only with one knee.
Hoping your appointment goes well tomorrow. :friends:
 
M.T.M,
Good luck with your O.S appointment :) Do you start O.P. Therapy this week, Also ? You ave been so
Busy going out with friends....good for you :happydance: .....I hope your back feels better...it's always
Something :tantrum: I will lend you " Sampson" my # 1 WARRIOR to lift your bed & your spirits :blush:
& Jose my # 1 Cabana Boy for a soothing back rub, followed by a strawberry Daiquri...with crushed walnuts
On top :martini:
Your'e gonna have a good night :rotfl:
Diana.....QUEEN of everything to do with Walnuts & WARRIORS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
 
Dabber Sue, you are too funny w/the chemo outfits! BAM! Co-ORdinate!:snork: I know you're making the best of an awful situation, which will make it a little easier to bare. :console2: It reminds me of this woman who had lost her hair to chemo (WHICH IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU!) and every time she went in for treatment or an appt, she wore a crazy hat or wig. You my dear are taking it a step further with the whole outfit and coordinated bag!

I like Rooibos and Chai tea by the way. They mix them with herbs, dry fruit and spices. Notice I haven't said anything about the chocolate cake recipe. :whistle: lol I'm thinking about it. I usually don't share any recipe that I sell, but for you my lady :cheers2: I might make an exception. By the time you see everything that's in it, you may change your mind. I gain 5 pounds just from making it. lol

new knee in June, thank you for the well wishes, and I will gladly take you up on your offer, it's only right.:yes: Besides, I need a good night's sleep in preparation for my OS appointment tomorrow. I want my ROM to be 218! :egypdance:

Enjoy the rest of your evening guys. :friends:

speedy2 and kar1963 Start here, these ladies are just too much for innocent little ole me. :skep:
 
Dear M.T.M,
My R.O.M is 240 :yikes: I can wrap my leg around my head twice & kick myself in the butt :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :loll: :loll: :loll: :rofsign: :rofsign: :rofsign: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I still got it..... :rotfl:
 
Btw daughter stalker, I'm so not normal. I haven't called Whine11 or the Whambulance but I just had moment today when I said... I can't do anything normal without paying a painful price. :gaah: Yep, it's that time in recovery when you swear you got it going on :happydance: and you can do a thing or two :dancy: ...NOT! :umm:

Oh well, I had enough sense to cancel driving my son to his volunteer program (he got a ride) and put off running a couple of errands today. I have my OS appt tomorrow, two doctors appointment on Wednesday and OP therapy on Thursday... BaDoom Boomp! For my next act, its... :thud: Fall-out-somewhere-Friday and Switch-your-meds-for-information-Saturday! :martini: :beer: I wanna be THIS GUY! :cheers2:lol
 
Sometimes I crack myself up :rotfl: You have a very busy week ahead of you, time for Carol to make
You a nice cup of tea, read you a story ( Peter Cottontail ) & tuck you in for the night :sleep:
Sweet Dreams Mama,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
I will share my chai tea latte....large mug soya milk in saucepan, 2 crushed cardamon pods, 1/2 stick cinnamon, a clove or 2, slice freshly peeled ginger, 2 Rooibos teabags, heat infuse, strain.....heaven.
Hope appointments all go well, is that both legs round your head at once, as you've had both done?
Sue.:rofsign: :yes!:
 
Hi Raqia, I sure do sympathise over the bed thing. These days there are 2 things that matter to me above all else. One is my chair the other is my bed. Because it seems if I'm not in one I'm in the other. Twas not always so. But don't things change?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom