Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are Sue. I say "they're Red Velvet, not Red Carpet." lol The first time I tried Red Velvet was Georgia and I didn't like it because it was dry. They're still not my favorite, but a they're moist and one of my best-sellers.

Oops, I misread your post.

So, was the Ruby party an anniversary party? How many years is that 40? that in itself is a "treat" to remain in a relationship that long. I am so glad you have a loving husband to help you cope right now. As if TKR wasn't enough. Gee thanks. :gaah:
 
Well, I went to my new personal trainer today, and she worked my butt off :happydance: I am so glad to have found another great one after losing Felice! Abby is a lot like Felice, in that she knows how much I can really do, and doesn't let me slack off! I am the first soul brave enough to try an hour with her as they said! Well. I was tired, but very happy! Now on Thursday, I weigh in, get measured, and show her my food log! :scary: We are working on a goal of 200 and then skin removal surgery, or hopefully enough toning that the skin removal will be minimal! :yahoo: Gotta get my dance moves on BionicWoman2! :heehee: :rotfl:
 
YES!:yes!: Great job! You WILL get your groove on mama! :egypdance:

Let me know how that skin removal things works out. I'm gonna try body wraps once I get this 20 lbs off of me that I found. Somebody lost it, was it YOU!? :skep:
 
Yes, 40 years....1971!
The cakes have an appeal for their colour really don't they, more than their taste.
I want to try macarons....I don't know how to load a picture :-(
 
How do I load a picture??
 
-Look 2 buttons over form where it says post reply and you'll see "upload a file"
-Then from your computer select the picture you want to load
-Once it loads it at 100% you'll see a small version of the picture
-You have the option to load a thumbnail (small pic with a link) or full version, click on your choice
 
If you get an ERROR message, file too big or something. You will need to resize your picture in the editing area under properties, or just crop it
 
And people wonder my they're on steroids. :doh:
Maybe that's it!! We should be 'roiding :yes!:

Funny story, I coach high school girls' softball and my daughter is a catcher (yeah we know the future of her knees....couldn't talk her out of it) :headbang: Anyway, an Ump walks over to me and says "the catcher, she your kid?, she is the strongest catcher I have ever seen". I turn to him and deadpan "it's the 'roids, she's been on them since 2nd grade" and walk away. :yahoo:
 
Hey, Multi-Tasking Mama,
If you have time today, Could you get a video of Justin Timberlake " I' m bringing sexy back" & post it on my
Thread ? It would be much appreciated :happydance:
Your baked goods look simply fabulous. Now, Bring me some sexy back, Pronto !!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Diana.....Leader of the "June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile:
Queen of the Mighty, Mighty, WARRIORS..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
 
I know a guy that had the surgery the same day as me. Two weeks later he was back to normal. Once in a while I would see him at PT. I would give him dirty looks, I finally told him I don't like you. He was kind and understood my anger. It's just not fair. I mean I am almost 5 months out and the pain in my leg is crazy. I get so frustrated trying to walk normal and just can't. I finally gave into my pain and took and pain pill the other night, and vomited. I dream about wearing heels again. I mean I would be happy with a wedge. Anyway, enough of that pity party. Have a good day all.
 
Sue, Hydrocodone-head here totally misread this one word to say "mercy" as opposed to "merci." I thought you were saying, have mercy because there were too many steps to post a pic, but you were simply saying thank you, to which I now say... De nada! :)
 
new knee in June, speaking of "bringing sexy back" I found my warriors. Happy Hump-day everybody! :wink:

[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Calm down ladies :happydance: daughter stalker, D'Diana, patient 99 and HorseyLady there's more where that came from but... I will break every bone in your knee replaced body's if you even THINK ABOUT this one! :rotfl:

[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

MINE! :egypdance::egypdance:

:rotfl::loll::rofsign:(Hypothetically.)
 
Dear B.W 2,
Thanks for the videos...we both looked great in our V.S angel wear :ok:
Now, what's this about breaking our knee replaced knees :scary: I tell you what......
Since I was so kind as to let you borrow my "WARRIORS" in your hour of need. I will just be borrowing
2 of your running "Warriors" :yahoo: :yahoo: I will return them when I am done with them :yes!:
Thanks for being so gracious,
Sincerely,
DDiana......Scooping up all the men folk :skep: :rotfl:
 
Hahahahaha! D'Diana, I AM willing to share my Warriors. I just have a preference for one in particular. I'm a little picky. :rotfl: I wonder if I can blame my "bone-breaking" comment on a side effect from the meds. :umm:lol

So enjoy my warriors... All except one. :skep:
 
Dear B.W 2,
Come on now, my dear, you can't blame that comment on your drugs :rotfl: Nice try though.
You are just a hot-blooded woman like the rest of us :wink: Funny where our mind goes while
We are elevating our legs :yes!: (did I just say that ?) :whistle:
I will treat your running men with respect & dignity & have them back unscathed :bow: :martini:
Talk soon,
DDiana..... :flwrysmile:
 
Thanks D'Diana. I LOL at the legs comment. About to jump on the CPM machine and see what happens. :rotfl: I think I feel my blood pressure returning to normal now. :happydance:

I know one thing I TRULY miss... INFORMATION!!!! :martini::martini: I may need to add an either or day to the weekend! :cheers2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom