Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem Mon, I just gave a mini lesson on how to add the surgery date to your signature on another thread... Great minds. :umm:I even covered my favorite smiley guys. S cruise2013 from now on we are expecting some of this :egypdance::yay::scary: a little of this:gaah::hissy::cry: and a whole lot of this :rotfl::loll::cheers::beer::martini::rofsign:

Karen, we'll be with you all the way in, and when you come out on the other side! :yay::console2:

keep up posted :wink:
 
I found some cheese for you whine....

[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
 
bionicwoman you scare me about the bills. I don't do very well with them now. Can't imagine once I am on the oxcy what I will be like :shocked:. I tried to explain to my 94 year old father what type of drugs I will be on and he basically said he wanted some of that.....:spin:although I know he would never accept a pain reliever..... alcohol yesssss, drugs no.
I hope things get better for you financially. I know how hard that is. I am over 59 1/2 so I have taken a couple of withdrawals from 401k now so I have less stress about money. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing
Rest well and concentrate on healing and you can partake in some of daughter stalkers fun :)
 
In spite of all you pain :tantrum:you have the best sense of humor. :dancy: I am sorry you had to through. Those pain meds are like gold. I hope they work well. Hang in there and enjoy your weekend. :yay:
 
,

I hope everyone had a good day. Not sure if I'm "coming out to play tonight." :shrug: new knee in June, daughter stalker, Knee pain, danceragainsoon, leejaa, and crystals5 hold down the fort. D'Diana SHARE the Warriors. lol patient 99 Carol, have you met the warriors?

Hi Ladies, We haven't been formerly introduced, although we may have exchanged a few messages. So, hello very pleased to meet you all I'm sure. Who's the sympathetic one? the funny one? the drunk? Best say it up front, I have, and am, suffering more than anybody in the whole world - past and present. So if we message more, the martyr slot is well and truly taken.

The Warriors - all muscle men I presume. Think I will give them a swerve at present. I don't like going into a sweet shop unless I can sample the goods. Oh on second thoughts have the big guy scrubbed and sent to my tent. Carol

ps there just aren't enough hours in the day to keep up with BS - sometimes I have to eat and go to the loo.
 
Hi BW2
What a time you have been having.
I am glad you finally got your meds. Once more you made me grateful for the NHS.
I hope your finances get sorted out and you start to feel better.
Try to rest, rest and rest. It's early days after your surgery. Things will get better soon.
Sending you a hug and lots of chocolate,
Toothfairy x :flwrysmile: :wink:
 
Good Morning all, I must say I was a feeling a little groggy till I read patient 99's post. Carol, I am still :rofsign: (in theory) at your "best get it out of the way" and "martyr" comment. :rotfl: Thank you, you were my morning coffee. :mcoffee: I'm up now!

Toothfairy, I would've included you in the warrior invite, but it didn't want to soil your wings. :angel: I personally have just been invited and I'm on the fence as to whether or not I should ruin my "good girl" reputation :umm: (Shut up daughter stalker :heehee: ) and besides... I'm REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD to be PULLED ON right now! Something about having your leg sliced open and sawed on, can take the Joy right out of it all. :scratch: But time heals al things. So slide the Tall Dark and Lanky one to the side for me new knee in June! :egypdance: :egypdance:

Dabber, TOOTH FAIRY'S GOT CHOCOLATE! :happydance: Speaking of chocolate.... Noooo DS, I wasn't going there! SOME PEOPLE! :skep: Now where was I going before I was so ruuuudely interrupted? :what: Oh yes, chocolate wine... Has anyone ever tried it? I bought two bottles because they were on sale around Valentine's Day and sadly I didn't get to use them. :cry: What else is new! :skep: Anyhoo, I opened one about a month ago and "meh", it desperately needed a POUND CAKE or something stuffed in the glass along with it. I have another bottle that's mixed with a red.... Wait :umm: Is this my Food Blog? :loll: Sorry wrong channel... :spin: Now back to our show. :tada:

Knee updates: I saw my kneecap on my right for the the first time in a long time and it appeared strange to me. I called my son over to take a look at it and he said, Yep! that's what they look like, and reassured me by showing me his. My P/T session went well yesterday. My incision had stopped bleeding from the day before and I didn't lose any ROM, I actually gained some. I won't spout out any numbers because it's early, I haven't swiped my ODIC card yet and I'm not in the mood to do a Foxtrot recovery... Back Back, Side, Together.

I did do the stairs and I looked about as awkward a newly rusted Tin Man. Can you say "oil can?" For 9'days out it was a good run. My p/t and I had a good laugh when I almost put my "good foot" down first. (Force of habit :shrug: ) She calmly said, "THAT would be a mistake." Then we :rofsign: (In theory) :) I am so glad I got her my P/T. It's like she was created just for me. :cry: She's a Bonesmartie and she's caring. :boohoo: Happy tears. :yay:

Now that I've gone all melodrama mini-series on you, think I'll go get some coffee now. Carol, your cyber coffee wore off about two paragraphs back. :yawn: Oh BOY! I wear myself out. :thud:
 
danceragainsoon, it stopped as soon as it started, but BOY was it scary. Thanks for asking ma, how are you doing? Just finished week 2 right, or was it 3?
 
Bionic woman2 I could mail you all of my leftover oxy and a large scissors to cut through the red tape. But honestly, you had me laughing out loud, oops, I mean LOL, as I read your "dissertation." I know you are in legit pain and frustration, but your way with words makes me want to invite you to my next party to liven things up!

Do take care. Coffee and Chocolate both come from beans, which makes them vegetables, so indulge.
PJ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom