Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Mamma! I am soooo very sorry to hear about your awful day! I am about to go to PT, but I just wanted to say that if you need those hunky men to keep you company or just to have them beat up a pharmacist then please keep them as long as you like. I will get with you later. :console2:
 
I wish it was just for coffee. I got that yesterday.:egypdance: The problem I'm having is getting my prescription refilled and my bleeding incision. Did you not read my 50 page dissertation? :gaah: Save it for your down time, when all the warriors are busy elsewhere. :skep:
 
This has been the BIGGEST EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER DAY so far, or at least it sure feels like it. Definitely for this surgery.

I upgraded my pity party to a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN:hairpulling: when my son said he didn't have my ID and insurance card, that I gave him in the hospital just before my surgery. I'm not even gonna go into the financial dessert entree that was thrown in to complete the ALL YOU CAN EAT Problem Buffet! BOY! Do I know how to throw a party!:thud: My son of course had the cards in his wallet all along!!!!!:hissy::gaah::tantrum::headbang::hairpulling::hissy::gaah::tantrum::headbang::hairpulling: This is why I'M NOT HAVING ANYMORE KIDS!!!!!!! :no-fin:

He's at the pharmacy now. Hopefully, the mystery will be revealed as to WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE ANY OXYCODONE IN STOCK!

PRAY and keep your fingers crossed. :beg::bow::angel::beg::bow::angel:
 
Fingers and toes crossed that you will get your pan meds ASAP.
 
Ohhh, I hope you get your script filled. My doc wrote my script for after my surgery (on the 30th) on the 17th and I have spent a great deal of time trying to get it filled. At first I wasn't going to fill it till after surgery but when I saw no pharmacy wanted to hold it till after and someone on this forum commented that copay for levanox was high I decided I'd better get it all filled ahead of time and check my co pay.
I spent a couple of hours today before finding a pharmacy reasonably close that would have it all for me by tomorrow. I also had to answer 20 questions and look at signs saying "we reserve the right to refuse meds" One of the meds is also oxycodone which was the entire problem. And it was Walgreens. What is up with this??
I know now if I need a refill to get it done wayyyy before I need it if that's even possible.
Thank goodness I have hoarded vicodin in case of emergency.
Good luck. I am so sorry you have to go through this when you need it so bad.
 
"we reserve the right to refuse meds" One of the meds is also oxycodone which was the entire problem. And it was Walgreens. What is up with this??

It's CRAZY!! So everybody who needs Oxy now is a drug addict or dealer. :gaah: lol

Turn out they had it in stock and there's an hour wait. He's going to pick it up now. He better hurry up before they "exercise their right to refuse meds." OmG! Too much for me. Gonna go to bed soon, I'm drained. :thud:

Thanks everyone for hoping & praying with me. :beg::bow::friends:

Pam just a few more days. :scary:Just kidding, you'll be fine. Good thing you got your meds already, THAT apparently is half the battle. :hissy:
 
Great that you are getting your meds. I'm sure you are EXHAUSTED. :yawn: I was today just from going from pharmacy to pharmacy trying to get my script filled.:hairpulling: Sleep well and pain free.
 
Bionic, You story makes me want to cry. I hope today you will be in oxy heaven. I'm staring my own pity party. Why after 4 months is this darn knee hurting so much. Oh yea I'm that 20% that takes longer. Hope you have a whine free day..... you still crack me up tho...
 
Thanks Dancer, I'm a "20 percent-er" too, Actually, I think there's more than 20% just look at all of us on this site.

Anyway, this morning felt like I got ran over by a train, and I was in a fight.. and lost! Or was it the fight first, then the train... "which came first?" :what: Then then feeling of going through labor again, but without the baby because I said, I WASN'T HAVING ANYMORE KIDS! Oh, and ICE ICE BABY was literally running through my head when woke up. :rotfl:

If I had to sum the whole thing up in one sentence I'd go with; Grandma got run-over by a reindeer. :loll:I'm good with that because, I got that outta the way. :umm: Now when the holiday season rolls around, Rudolph and'them can cross me off of the list. See... win, win. :rofsign:

By a show of hands, how many people find/found it difficult to keep up with the household bills and responsibilities while on a controlled substance?

Just curious... :scratch: I seem to be having a rough time with it. Maybe it's me... :umm:but right now I got a whole lot of Ricochet Rabbit going on in my bank account. I'm so tired of doing everything. :thud: Even after major surgery, the Energizer Bunny must keep on goin'... I think somebody stole my batteries though. :hairpulling:

My P/T will be here soon for my session and to check on my incision. Did I mention it started bleeding yesterday? It's okay now. Maybe it was a sign that I would be in the red. Yuk Yuk! :skep:

I hope everyone is taking it easy as possible. daughter stalker, THAT MEANS YOU! :hissy: Sorry, I had to call Whine11 after all, so gimme my cheese! No whambulance today though. I think I'm gonna go visit Alice in Wonderland instead. :egypdance:
 
Oh mamma! I wish I could take away all your worries!!! :sad:

Here is your wine.​
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Please stay away from the cheese. :beg: You know what cheese can do to your system! :sick:

I hope your day has gotten better since your Lucy in the Sky time this morning/afternoon. I am staying away from the ODIC tonight. I backed out of being a chaperone for the middle school band at the high school football game. I will be dropping off the kid at the high school. Won't stay. NO MA'AM. I have been fussed at enough this week!!! SEE, I can say NO! :heehee: Especially after my PT yesterday got onto me and fussed vehemently at me for not listening to my knee Tuesday. She had to write up my progress note to the doctor. I can only imagine what she wrote to him about me being the ODIC President! :doh:

Let me know if you need anything, my dear! :martini:
 
Well it must be the weekend... my teenage son is screaming at the top of his lungs in anger at his XBox. I don't get it. :scratch: Aren't games supposed to be fun! He sounds like he's suffering from a bad case of road rage. :gaah:It's the equivalent of me jumping on the highway during rush hour and calling it fun, because every now and then I pass somebody. :rotfl: Wow!

Oh, and then he had the nerve to ask me, "What do you do all day, sleep?" EXCUSE ME Rip Van Winkle! :hairpulling: I kid you not not, this boy slept through his summer break away. The NERVE of some people.:umm:

Speaking of sleep, my P/T prescribed a nice nap for me today after our session. She even opened my window and covered me with my "blankie." We won't go into how I jumped outta bed when she left like a 2 yr old. :happydance: That didn't last long. :thud: I was so exhausted after doing the stairs today, I CRASHED. :zzz: I woke up feeling like Rudolph and'them came back to finish the job. lol I am so drained today. Hopefully, I'll get a good night's sleep and a fresh start on tomorrow. Yeah... it's that bad, when you can talk about going to bed before dinner time. :heehee:

I hope everyone had a good day. Not sure if I'm "coming out to play tonight." :shrug: new knee in June, daughter stalker, Knee pain, danceragainsoon, leejaa, and crystals5 hold down the fort. D'Diana SHARE the Warriors. lol patient 99 Carol, have you met the warriors? :giggle:
 
I backed out of being a chaperone for the middle school band at the high school football game. I will be dropping off the kid at the high school. Won't stay. NO MA'AM.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: It's a MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hosanna! :angel:
Very pleased to hear this... Ave Maria. :bow:
I joke, but we need rest and our body sure knows how to let us know. Thank God!"We are fearfully and wonderfully made." :iagree:
 
You all make me laugh thank you my surgery is Monday morning at 1030am RtKnee have learn so much and thank you all for all the help wish I knew how to do all of the cute smile faces etc.see you all on the other side soon! Karen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom