Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit a candle for you and holding space for you! I know all is well and we will see your hilarious posts soon enough! Remeber the Praying Mantis is there!
 
Oops, I did it again! :yes!:
OS said, everything went well and this knee looked better than the other bone. He said the knee cap was in great condition.

I have several annoying adventures to tell you about and the day is still young. Lol I'm too exhausted to share right now. :yawn: I'm about to kink out :zzz: I'll probably be awaken 2 seconds later to be asked my name, or the 20 question medical history survey? Played,that game at least 4 times today. :hissy:

I'm on the CPM machine. Piece of cake! Speaking of which, had that already since getting something to eat around here is next to impossible! Been waiting 2 hours so far. :hairpulling: Glad I brought snacks.

I wish I had the energy to share my crazy stories. Basically, the theme for y stay is "please don't kill my vibe." :egypdance: lol So the acronym PDKMV will be included in most of my posts while I'm here. This day can be an episode in amazing stories.

The good news is, I'M DONE and about to KNOCK OUT! Oh, and I get a min vacation. :egypdance:
 
Okay, crashing FOR REAL now! :zzz:
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Let's see if I look like this one P/T starts :hairpulling:
 
Okay, the night nurse just came in and I can already tell he's going to be annoying. :sos: So I'm just gonna say it ahead of time... Night nurse, "PLEASE DON'T KILL MY VIBE" :beg:

I may go ahead and request the sleeping pill that was offered to me earlier. :egypdance:
 
Congratulations girly! :yay:I knew you could do this without a hitch. :thumb: I can't wait to hear about the annoying adventures. :hairpulling: You get some rest and we will be waiting to hear about all the annoying things. Maybe you can muster up some funnies. :rotfl:

Please take care and don't wear out the PT when they come for a visit. Enjoy your knee-cation! :flwrysmile:
 
Lol I'll try. :heehee:
By the way everyone, I HAVE TO REPENT ABOUT MY "NIGHT BURSE BEING ANNOYING." He's NICE AND EFFICIENT! Thank God for someone who knows how to treat a patient when they come out of surgery. :yay:

Btw, the way WiFi in here is shaky, so daughter stalker you may have to wait for my "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" tales. Lol

Plus, I'm on my son's "I can erase your entire post because I can" IPad. :hissy: So I'm not taking any chances with long Mel rants. :no-fin:

I will say that I'm very happy it's done, know both my knees can heal together and I can get my life back. :egypdance: :cheers:
 
Hi girl!

I am so glad to see you looking chipper and being sassy after your big day today! You are doing good things for that hospital gown!:snork:

Love the new saying, PDKMV!

I can see you with your Air Cast strapped to your knee, cooking in your kitchen in no time.:heehee: I hope you have a great night, sleep tight (minimal wake-ups) and keep those drugs a-coming! I will check on you tomorrow!!!!!

Becca
 
RestAssured Can you change thread titles? If so, would you please change mine to "Oops, I did it again... Round 2 complete!" I tagged Josephine, then found out that she had been in the hospital. :console2: I also tagged Jamie.

Thanks
 
Oops, I did it again! :yes!:
OS said, everything went well and this knee looked better than the other bone. He said the knee cap was in great condition.

I have several annoying adventures to tell you about and the day is still young. Lol I'm too exhausted to share right now. :yawn: I'm about to kink out :zzz: I'll probably be awaken 2 seconds later to be asked my name, or the 20 question medical history survey? Played,that game at least 4 times today. :hissy:


I'm on the CPM machine. Piece of cake! Speaking of which, had that already since getting something to eat around here is next to impossible! Been waiting 2 hours so far. :hairpulling: Glad I brought snacks.

I wish I had the energy to share my crazy stories. Basically, the theme for y stay is "please don't kill my vibe." :egypdance: lol So the acronym PDKMV will be included in most of my posts while I'm here. This day can be an episode in amazing stories.

The good news is, I'M DONE and about to KNOCK OUT! Oh, and I get a min vacation. :egypdance:
Mine was if you're not happy, don't come in! ... And for heavens sake fake it otherwise! :rotfl:
 
RestAssured Can you change thread titles? If so, would you please change mine to "Oops, I did it again... Round 2 complete!" I tagged Josephine, then found out that she had been in the hospital. :console2: I also tagged Jamie.

Thanks
I can't I don't have those superpowers! LOL. But bottomshollow, Jamie,and referee54 do, so maybe one of them will come flying by soon! Keep up the humor! I love it! :heehee:
 
Congratulations on your second super shiny new knee.
Hope you are sleeping soundly,
I will look forward to hearing what has been happening.
Hugs
Toothfairy. :SUNsmile: :egypdance: :happydance:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom