Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!
Made cake instead of the Chicken Pesto. I did make the chicken and we had salad w/it tonight. So tomorrow i'll only have to make the pasta/pesto sauce and go to the dreaded laundromat! Seems like I've been talking about that for a MONTH! :hissy:



I have a question? TWO ACTUALLY. They're both female related questions so LOOK AWAY men.



1- DO I HAVE TO REMOVE MY TOENAIL POLISH? Or am I confusing that w/my previous toe surgery?

2- My Dr Seuss poem didn't work. :gaah:HERE COMES THE TMI**THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART**

So, should I go w/a pad or tampon. I know I have to go "commando" so I guess that answers the question. I just don't want to forget about it and get toxic shock syndrome. :yikes: I got enough to worry about.



You guys will remind me to squat, drop and pull won't you??? :rotfl: I know... I am an absolute Kookamonga!



Gotta run. Time to take the cake out of the oven and start on my hair. Multitask Mama is on a roll! :happydance:


LOL!! You crack me up! :rotfl: I was told I had to take my toenail and fingernail polish off. Thank god I don't have to worry about pads or tampons! LOL you could startup an Anti Toxic Sndrome Alert Text service every couple of hours you would be notified Time to SDP!
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! STOP! Jsankowski DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! :rotfl: lol daughter stalker is gonna get me. :scary: But I told her, she better be glad I didn't start a THREAD about it! One thread per cycle. :no-fin: :rofsign:Ok, I gotta get my silly behind off of here, so I can get my hair done. Don't wanna wake up in the hospital looking like a Troll doll. :yikes:


Goodnight Chair, goodnight Posters everywhere.... Hush! (DS) :sleep:
 
Last of Mom's desserts for a while...
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Oreo Pound Cake with a Caramel Glaze :egypdance:
 
Cake looks delicious.
I had to take all nail polish off but didn't have to go commando for either op.
have a good day today.
Hugs
Toothfairy x :heehee:
 
Big day tomorrow. How you feeling. I always think that if something has to be done its best to get on with it, then you can concentrate on your recovery. Hope all goes well. Carol
 
STOP WITH ALL THE YUMMY DESSERTS!!! :heehee: I am gaining weight just looking at it! :rotfl:
They really look awesome! I can see where you could do business making these wonderful treats!

I gotta get off this silly computer and get myself into the shower. I have a really looooonnnnnggggg day ahead of me. I hope you take it easy all day. :yahoo:
 
Thinking of you, hugs, let us know how it goes when you can. Awesome cakes, I believe you make them as a business sideline don't you, you talented lady!
No nail polish, I wasn't commando either, own knicks for TKR, hospital paper ones for pacemaker. Pads, I'd say would be easier to manage.
Anyway, hoping it all goes well and you're back with 2 lovely new knees very soon. Do you have an op time estimate?
Dabs :friends:
 
I can see where you could do business making these wonderful treats!

Thanks, I may need to take it with me to the hospital, slice it up and SELL it! Just found out my hospital charges for the first surgery DIDN'T help me meet my "Out of Pocket" expense. Sooo, I have 15 minutes to find $400 to cover the OS cost. :hairpulling: The good news is... I don't have time for a Pity Party! lol Oh well. :shrug: "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes saying, JESUS won't you HELP ME!" :beg:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes tomorrow. :) Dabber, my surgery time is 10:30 am. I have to be there at 7 am. :mcoffee:

Got lots to do before then... Like have some information :martini: , rob a bank :rotfl: , remove nail polish, etc etc etc. One more day! :scare:

Have a Kneeeasy day everybody :flwrysmile:
 
Re-Post Pink ​
from VancouverUSAgal 's thread​

Hi Linda, sorry I'm just catching up on your "vent." I had a Mel Gibson moment myself the other day. :heehee:
I just had my 2nd NOT COVERED by my health insurance CT Scan myself. It is medically necessary for the OS to perform BKR using the robot, but for some reason the hospital doesn't think it's needed. I guess they want him to wing it. :skep: Mine were $1,600 pop! :shocked: The first one I didn't have to pay because they didn't get it pre-approved in time. So it's on the Dr's office. for the second one the Dr's office called me frantically the day before my appt., asking me what did the insurance company do about the last one. I'm like... I don't know. :shrug: I had left a message about a prescription refill, they didn't bother to call back for that! I eventually got the refill. I don't know who's responsible for this scan. I just got a letter from the insurance company saying it's not going to be approved (4-5 days) after having it... okay. If it's me, I say... PUT IT IN A HAT! I'm TIRED. :thud: I just got another unexpected pleasure of a bill today, :hissy: but this will all be over soon. :happydance:
As far as the shots go... I HATED THEM! :gaah: Around about the 2nd to last day, I lost it. I went from being a baby :tantrum:and literally whinning in a kiddie voice WITH tears, to my my new persona which my teenage son dubbed "Rated R." After calling the Whambulance, I took the needle, stuck it in my stomach and said, "I'M SICK OF THIS S%$@!" We laughed for a longtime behind that one. :loll: I'm not a swearer, but recently I've given myself Card Blanche to insert where medically necessary. :hairpulling: :rotfl:

On a bright note, my bruises did go away. :flwrysmile:
 
RaQia thinking about you ...sucks about the Hospital bill! Last time I went in the Hospital called the day before and said you have a $200 co pay would you like to do an electronic check or Credit Card WTH!! Give me notice much! I just spent money on getting everything I need, dental work and new glasses. I said can I post date a check or make payments ...nope! Good thing I had some money in my sock drawer! Anyway, enough of that Debbie Downer stuff! I am going to get up and hold some space for you tomorrow, I will be sending you love and healing prayers! You are going to rock your new knee!! You are my inspiration. Can not wait to see you on the other side. Doing anything spacial today?
 
Ohhhh Bionic Woman I feel for you. I had my pre op today and talked them down from $1,400 to $500 DOWN PAYMENT. This IS going to cost. Just don't worry about the financial. Get yourself recovered and back in business first. That is a heck of thing when going in for major surgery to have to worry about $$$$. It will all work out. I had to give myself a real pep talk. Your health is more important. Take care of that. Remember, if your problems are money problems you really have no problems.
I'm right behind you. I look forward to reading all of your funny posts while your healing and I am too. Good luck and keep yourself pain free. Watching for your first posts :)
 
The insurance is always the fun part. In Jan since I had a max of $3,000 I had to bring it with me or credit card day of surgery. Then it took months and a few phone calls to get the difference back from the hospital - about $1300. After paying for the OS and a bunch of PT I met my max out of pocket- and that was part of the reason to have the other knee done in the same year since it needed doing anyways and worry about being out of work too much. This time they again sent me a letter saying I needed $3000 but I called the insurance company and they said no way and then I called the financial people and they said oh sorry we checked the website but it was not updated but when we spoke to them they said you are all set and do not have to pay anything ahead. I made them put a note in the computer because I did not want to have issues on the day of surgery. I feel sorry for people who get more confused by all the insurance mess and might end up overpaying. It is way too complicated and each year the rules change to some degree
 
Oh mamma I missed you online! I am sorry to hear you are having such financial problems. :cry: So when do you want me to come up there and hurt someone for you? :what: I will take them out back and whack the snot out of them! :snork: Let me at em!!! :headbang: They can't treat my new BFF this way! :hissy:

Please remember that I will be praying for you during your surgery. I won't be able to talk so I guess I will be praying. :heehee: We are testing in the back of the Chapel (how convenient). :angel: Seriously, I will say a prayer for you. You will be fine, my dear. Let me know if you need anything. Muah! :flwrysmile:
 
Jamie or Josephine , would you please change my thread title to "Oops, I did it again... Round 2 complete!"

Well not yet, but I'll be too doped up to make a proper request when I get out of surgery today. :rolleyes:

Thanks
 
I'm here with ya! YOU will have plenty of time to sleep today. Don't worry about it.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING, CAUSE EVERY LITTLE THING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT!
 
I was just getting caught up and realized today was your round two! I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers throughout today and the coming days.
God Bless.
 
Thinking about you, hope all is going well.
Reading your posts about hospital bills makes me appreciate the NHs even more.
Hugs, Toothfairy x :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom