Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too I missed it! They have all this fun whilst I'm asleep.....and one or two other things.....it's Autumn here, cold and raining AND we don't have carts like that anywhere in the UK in shops, nowhere, never seen one!
:sad:
 
Yes, the handicap stickers that are temporary can be moved from car to car. I keep mine in my purse so I have it no matter who I am with or which car just to make it easier for everyone and me.
 
Me too I missed it! They have all this fun whilst I'm asleep.....and one or two other things.....it's Autumn here, cold and raining AND we don't have carts like that anywhere in the UK in shops, nowhere, never seen one!
:sad:
Well that is just plain crazy! Need to ship you a cart! Look out UK, Sue has wheels!! The people response :yikes: , your response :yay: ! LOL!!
 
The first time I drove the cart, I almost ran over my son, because I got the forward and backwards mixed up. He threatened to take away my learner's permit, but I persevered.

I do this on purpose to pay them back for all the times they've stepped on the back of my flip flops/sandals and ruined them. lol I always stop short of child abuse. :rotfl:

Diggin the 4th of July outfit, I'll make a couple, NO about a dozen, so daughter stalker, Knee pain, Jsankowski, you a few others can join us. We'll be like the Rockettes! :dancy:
 
JUST SAY NO!​
By, The Bionic Woman​
​
Say NO to the "cycle" just before surgery!:gaah: ​
Say NO to the "Bonus Period!" :hissy: ​
NO Thank you, I don't need the added misery ​
I'm NOT HAVING ANYMORE KIDS, you can't be serious​
​
I'm going to be STUCK IN MY BED​
And I do not NEED to be SEEING RED!:gaah: ​
​
No Thank You, THAT'S WHAT I SAID!:hissy: ​
JUST SAY NO, is now stuck in my head. :rotfl:​
​
​
Dr Seuss is my imaginary father. :loll: ​
 
Okay comic relief is over! I have 50 million things on my to-do list before surgery on Wednesday... Did I say WEDNESDAY? :scary:

Three more days :scare:

Gotta run... :bicycle2:

Have a kneeeasy day everybody! :flwrysmile:
 
Dear b.w 2,
I wanted to wish you a speedy recovery on # 2 you will soon be the proud mama of 2 new knees.
Love the picture of you in Walmart using the cart :) I hope I will be able to keep up with you, d.s & leonie.
Your posts will probably be drug fueled, ramblings.....unlike your posts now :rotfl:
Thinking of you & wishing you the best :friends:
Diana....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: ....take care....
 
Yeah new knee in June, VERY unlike my posts now. :skep: :loll:


Thank you for the good wishes. Can't wait to have both knees moving down the road to recovery together... No :umm: WAIT! Yes I can! :hairpulling: What I mean is, I can't wait for both of them to be healed and doing great things. :egypdance::egypdance:

Have a Kneeeasy day. :flwrysmile:
 
Bionic Woman you are too funny. I do have my own memories of shopping at Target (and their scooters have wheels in the front) I pushed over 3 rows of clothes and knocked countless other. The good news is I keep everyone that's with me laughing so hard they pee. So that's the positive. Big week for you. You know what to do. Hang in there are keep on laughing.....
 
danceragainsoon, Thanks mama! Will do. Got my list down to about 10 things, that's doable. :yes: Had to scratch off a couple after "doin too much" this weekend :egypdance: , but it'll all come out in the wash. Speaking of which, I can't decide if I should go to the laundromat today, or first thing tomorrow. My body took over this morning and sent me back to sleep :zzz: so getting early start is out for today. :umm:

This morning my knee/leg felt like someone was doing acupuncture on it and the left one was a tree trunk too. I took it as a sign to STAY IN BED! I feel much better now. :yes!: Not whipping out the ODIC card though, LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW :skep: daughter stalker, Knee pain, Jsankowski MmmHmm :wink: It may get skimmed though, but I hope not. looking back over the weekend I think I've earned the expression "Mama you did too much." lol I usually reserve it for when people do exploits on the dance floor, or go out of their way to be seen! :spin:

I did neither, but in my condition... I did too much! :headbang: Oh welllllll, Better luck next year Charlie Brown. :giggle:

I think I'm gonna shoot for a quick run to Trader Joe's, have the boys help me make "The last Supper" (PRAY SAINTS!) and braid my hair. The laundromat will be tomorrow. Then I'll bake a cake and call it a day. If all else fails and my coworker meal train falls through, I can say like Marie Antoinette said... "Let'em eat cake!" :loll:

Have a Kneeeasy day everybody :flwrysmile:

2 more days :scare:
 
Sounds impressively organised Bionic woman 2.
I think this is the worst bit, just clock watching and waiting.
You have a kneesy day tomorrow too,
I will be thinking about you,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :SUNsmile: :yes:
 
danceragainsoon, Thanks mama! Will do. Got my list down to about 10 things, that's doable. :yes: Had to scratch off a couple after "doin too much" this weekend :egypdance: , but it'll all come out in the wash. Speaking of which, I can't decide if I should go to the laundromat today, or first thing tomorrow. My body took over this morning and sent me back to sleep :zzz: so getting early start is out for today. :umm:



This morning my knee/leg felt like someone was doing acupuncture on it and the left one was a tree trunk too. I took it as a sign to STAY IN BED! I feel much better now. :yes!: Not whipping out the ODIC card though, LIKE SOME PEOPLE I KNOW :skep: daughter stalker, Knee pain, Jsankowski MmmHmm :wink: It may get skimmed though, but I hope not. looking back over the weekend I think I've earned the expression "Mama you did too much." lol I usually reserve it for when people do exploits on the dance floor, or go out of their way to be seen! :spin:


I think I'm gonna shoot for a quick run to Trader Joe's, have the boys help me make "The last Supper" (PRAY SAINTS!) and braid my hair. The laundromat will be tomorrow. Then I'll bake a cake and call it a day. If all else fails and my coworker meal train falls through, I can say like Marie Antoinette said... "Let'em eat cake!" :loll:

Yep I am paying for my over confidence! Today I was a couch potato ...i iced, elevated and medicated! Nurses were here said everything looked fine. I did the CPM machine tonight and fell asleep while doing that is a good thing! Glad you decided to listen to your body and sleep in!

Oh I LOVE Trader Joes!! Enjoy your night!
 
Made cake instead of the Chicken Pesto. I did make the chicken and we had salad w/it tonight. So tomorrow i'll only have to make the pasta/pesto sauce and go to the dreaded laundromat! Seems like I've been talking about that for a MONTH! :hissy:

I have a question? TWO ACTUALLY. They're both female related questions so LOOK AWAY men.

1- DO I HAVE TO REMOVE MY TOENAIL POLISH? Or am I confusing that w/my previous toe surgery?
2- My Dr Seuss poem didn't work. :gaah:HERE COMES THE TMI**THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART**
So, should I go w/a pad or tampon. I know I have to go "commando" so I guess that answers the question. I just don't want to forget about it and get toxic shock syndrome. :yikes: I got enough to worry about.

You guys will remind me to squat, drop and pull won't you??? :rotfl: I know... I am an absolute Kookamonga!

Gotta run. Time to take the cake out of the oven and start on my hair. Multitask Mama is on a roll! :happydance:
 
They made me take my toenail polish off the foot I was having surgery on. Kinda looked weird to have polish on one foot, so I took the polish off the other one. Wow, woman! Do I need to come over there and take care of you? :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • sistersinhim
    Staff member since March 20, 2017
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom