Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning BW2, :goodpost:
Good news, you are on the unlimited emotional breakdown contract, before, during or after op. :whistle:
Love the rocky clip, that will be you once knee two is settled in! :heehee:
Great news that you are now seeing the benefits of knee 1 and ready to tackle knee 2, not long now and it will be done and you will be healing. :thumb:
Go you.
Hope your financial issues get resolved,
Have a kneesy day and a great weekend, hugs Toothfairy x :happydance: :spin:
 
Epiphany!!! I had that epiphany last weekend! I am so glad to hear that you are ready now.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Good morning Mamma!!! I forgot to say that in the above. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Epiphany!!! I had that epiphany last weekend! I am so glad to hear that you are ready now.

the epiphany bubble did burst last night, or should I say this morning (4 am ish) when I couldn't get to sleep because of the pain. :gaah: It's definitely different than the arthritic pain and it's probably more of a being still/sleep position thing, but hey... I'll take my epiphany moments where I can get them! :egypdance:

Good morning DS :friends: Have a great taking it easy day. Like my twitter skills huh! :yes:

Good news, you are on the unlimited emotional breakdown contract, before, during or after op. :whistle: Love the rocky clip, that will be you once knee two is settled in! :heehee:

Thank you Toothfairyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm so glad I have unlimited breakdown funds. maybe I can use some of them to pay my bills. :rotfl: Not gonna worry about that right now. Yesterday was Crrrrrrrrrrazy! By the time the dust settled I felt like I had been through labor! The only thing is, I didn't get the baby to take away the memory of it all. Woooo! So glad that's over with. I woke up exhausted, looking for my baby. lol After reading and commenting on a few threads I feel a lot better. You gotta love this site. :thankyou: Bonesmarties ROCK!!!

Right now I feel like Diana Ross singing in Central Park, NY... "It's a New DAY!"

Enjoy yours everybody. I've got 4 days left of freedom before the next "lock-down." I better use them! :egypdance: I can hear the theme from Rocky now! :whistle:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re-post Pink​

lol @ Code Metallic. I feel I was already a Super Hero at school. Between working in Kindergarten, doing after school dance, drama and cooking classes with kids, I managed to also run to the aid of my tantrum having special ed friends. I joke that I'm like a Fireman, because while everyone is running out of the building (away from the screaming kids) I'm running in saying "Come here CHILD! What is going on?" and holding their grimy hands. :eeeuw:

I'm not even gonna go into coming home and starting my 2nd (actually 1st) job of being a double-parent of two young men (whom I've dedicated my life to as well), or the 3rd job which is my new baby.... my baking business. Had ya going for a minute there. :rotfl: Um, NO :no-fin: I'm not having anymore kids! :hissy: That's 25 to LIFE! :gaah: I could have MURDERED somebody and been out on good behavior by now. :loll:

Seriously, I am sooooo thankful :boohoo: (happy tears) that I'll soon be able to do all of the above again! ANDDDDDDDDDDD, as Jsankowski suggested, a little of this :martini: a little of this :bicycle1: a whole lot of this :egypdance: :egypdance: and I'll throw in some of this :happydance: for good measure.


Thanks guys, you've been so supportive. You have no idea :boohoo: (Happy Tears) what your posts do for me.:cry: It's better than medicine. Well... :umm: NOT Oxy :egypdance: or the medicinal cocktail you get in the hospital. :martini: But you get my point. :friends:

I'm gonna head out to a festival in my area later today. I missed ALL of the summer ones, so I'm hoping I can enjoy this one without too much pain. I'll bring my cane and try not to whip out my ODIC like Knee pain and daughter stalker! :whistle:

Wishing everyone a Kneeeasy day :flwrysmile:


4 more days :scare:
 
Have fun at the festival, enjoy and it will give you a good lift before the next knee and then next summer you will be able to enjoy all the festivals you like without pain.
 
Thanks Lee. That's all I keep saying.... One year from now. :heehee: That should be my hashtag. lol
 
BEEP BEEP! WHO'S Got The KEYS To My JEEP!? lol
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Heading out to "Get it in" before Wednesday So... WATCH OUT!
 
BEEP BEEP! WHO'S Got The KEYS To My JEEP!? lol
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Heading out to "Get it in" before Wednesday So... WATCH OUT!
Lol! Tomorrow I am going to Ikea and it will be my first time driving a cart! Do they have speed governors on them to keep daredevils from opening them up in the straightaways? Lol, I could get arrested for driving under the influence and since it is in Ikea it could become an international incident! Bionic Woman 2 I think we could get in real trouble at a TKR reunion!
 
Jsankowski Good luck with the cart-scooter things. I've been using them for about a month and I haven't killed anything yet! I do have trouble sometimes with backing up properly , but otherwise they are wonderful. I get a kick out of doing sharp turns.

BionicWoman2 Looks like you've really got the hang of it. I see you've got your cane in there, too. I always have a problem trying to fit my cane and groceries without the cane falling off! "Course now I'm using a walker, so that's a problem I haven't figured out yet (what to do with the walker while I am on the cart).
 
(what to do with the walker while I am on the cart).
That's a good question. Maybe you can have someone drive the buggy over to your car and leave the walker. Even if it folds, then you won't have room for your groceries. Hmmm :umm:

I could get arrested for driving under the influence and since it is in Ikea it could become an international incident! Bionic Woman 2 I think we could get in real trouble at a TKR reunion!

Um yeah, I was a mess at first, but I didn't get arrested so you should be good. I don't know about IKEA though. Ours is Crrrr-RAaaZy! I couldn't imagine maneuvering through there. :hairpulling: I haven't been to the Farmer's Market for the same reason and I <3 the Farmer's Mkt. Oh YES! the reunion is gonna be OFF THE CHAIN! :egypdance: Now THERE'S where we might get arrested. :rotfl: Right Daughter Stalker and Knee pain? lol

Butterfly, I love to back it up because it makes that beep, beep noise. lol I didn't like it when I used it for my toe surgery, but now that I've had major surgery BEEP BEEP, Who's Got the KEYS to my JEEP! lol MOVE!

daughter stalker, I went out to have a perfectly calm innocent outing. "I'll just stay for 30 minutes, hey I may even just roll down the window and do a drive by." 3 hours later, I'm seat-dancing like crazy and could no longer contain myself when they played one Latin song too many. BAILAR MOMMY! :egypdance: Yes danceragainsoon, I got a surprise seat-dance day. Howeverrrrrr, by the time I climbed up the GREAT WALL OF CHINA and made it to the grocery store, I looked like Broke Back Granny again :thud: , BUT IT WAS WORTH IT! :yes!: After going through labor yesterday, it was just what I needed before Lock-down next week... minus the Green Mile.

Wishing everyone a great day and good night's sleep... whichever comes first. :flwrysmile:
 
So, not only did my lovely day ERASE the horrific roller coaster emotional breakdown day I had yesterday, but it is undoubtedly...​
THE BEST DAY EVERRRRRRRR since my surgery.​
In fact it's one of the best days I've had in a while. I had fun without even trying. :egypdance: Here's what I had to do to get it... there's always something. :shrug:​
​
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!
This was the landing after coming down one flight. :groan:
 
Bionic woman 2 You think you have to wait until 2015 for that? How 'bout next year? Maybe a red, white and blue dress with spangles and all for the 4th of july?

I wish we had an IKEA here, but we don't. BUT, I figure if I can navigate Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon, I'm probably good anywhere. The first time I drove the cart, I almost ran over my son, because I got the forward and backwards mixed up. He threatened to take away my learner's permit, but I persevered.

Next step for me is I've gotta get one of those handicap parking things. I think here you can use them in any car, like if my daughter in law (a true angel if there ever was one) takes me to the store in her car, I think we could use the plackard, no? I hate for her to have to drop me off, get the cart and all, and then go park the car and walk a ways back.

Peace and love to you, and no reckless driving in IKEA!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • sistersinhim
    Staff member since March 20, 2017
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom