Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carry on, Missy! Leonie is leaving us for phisio and I need to get some things straightened out with the kid. I may be back later.

Muah! :flwrysmile:
 
Just finished my 4th glass of red... hic, hic, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
:spin: My besstie come around with a wonderful indian curry dinner, and a few reds.
so ready for a great nights sleep. 10.43pm, now how to get out of this chair...grrrr.
Exciting Sat tomorrow, 13 weeks since I had my hair done, off for the cut and colour tomorrow morning.
2 hours of pamper, been busting to be strong enough to sit in the one spot, to have it done. I so want colour tomorrow a nice bright red I thinks...lol something to brighten me up. I need all the help I can get. XOXO
 
Can't wait to see the pic of your new Doo Leoni. daughter stalker, wish I could say I was having a fantabulous day, but I just got some disheartening financial news... What else is new. :cry:

I hope you are having a good day and knee-easy day. :flwrysmile:

Gotta go take care of business. :hissy:
 
Who said Skype in hospital was that you daughter stalker. I have only ever done a 2 way...lol but happy to try a threesome.......that's Skype Bionic woman2. Lol. Lets Skype. Now how do I do a threesome on Skype.?
I will be with you in hospital, I will set alarm to come to you' a day behind-time
. Am I making any sense?
My eyes are getting heavy...............will catch up tomorrow.
Have a great day, xoxo
 
How you can make some quick money after surgery......... Ask the surgeon for all the parts he takes out of your knee during surgery, tell him to clean them up, because you want to keep them. They do belong to you. OK.
Now when returning home with your parts, take a photo and put them up for sale on eBay. OK. Your still with me..lol no serious lol.
This will sell, this would be a first, many strange people would bid big for real human parts like this. Artist would love them. THIS WILL BE A WORLDS FIRST.................
This is one really big money raiser, the gossip of real parts for sale will go world wide, You can do it..lol
I can see the head lines now Bionic woman 2 sells her BONE PARTS......GO GIRL FRIEND XO HUGS
 
Knee pain, you are so stooooopid lol but I love it! :rotfl: Thanks for making me laugh and giving something to think about... hmmm :umm:It was good to take a break from the WHAMBulance, although I'm still inside the vehicle strapped in tight balling :cry: , Hopefully they're heading away from Skidrow! I don't want to live there anymore. :no-fin:
 
Leoni just checked... the sale of Human Body parts is prohibited on Ebay. lol Don't think I wasn't considering it., I am Brizzzzzzzz-oke! lol

Oh and Skype in the hospital sounds hilarious! :loll: A threesome sounds even more fun. :wink: Gonna check my son's Ipad and see if he has it downloaded.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!


MmmmHmm... lol
 
Bionic woman2
Yes good avatar but whatsup?
I Skype, maybe would have to get up in the middle of the night or something!:mcoffee:
 
QUESTION?? :what: ​
So... Um, How many Emotional Nervous Breakdowns are you allowed per knee during this recovery phase? :umm: ​
I've already had 3 and I'm only on my first knee. :thud: ​
​
I'm okay now, but the 3rd times a charm! :cry: ​
​
If anyone can just shoot me a ballpark figure that would be great. :yes: I don't wanna go over budget on this too. :groan: ​
​
Thanks :flwrysmile: ​
​
 
get up in the middle of the night or something!:mcoffee:

That's a good idea, since we are usually up. :mcoffee: I just got some disappointing financial news. I did get it straightened out somewhat, but it's gonna set me further back... what else is new. :shrug:

I just got home and I'm having my 1st meal of the day and a little information to calm my nerves, after the emotional roller coaster of a day. :spin:
 
Me too DS, I just woke up from my "nap." :zzz:
Hasta manana
 
Repost Pink ​
(from Jsankowski 's thread... She did the stairs! :yay:)​
​
You GO Rocky! lol I know it's gonna be hard, but try not to do the stairs like him.
Wait for it.............. SMILE... It's Good for You! :)​
​
 
Epiphany! :angel:​

I'm laying in bed when I noticed, my Left knee now hurts more than my Right (bionic) knee. :yay: It always hurt, but the surgical knee was getting all the attention. Now that it's mellowing out, I can really feel my bad knee. Yep! The Bad (surgical) knee has become the Good knee. Hallelujah! :yes!:

Time for surgery... LET'S GOOOO! :egypdance::egypdance:

5 More days! :scare:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom