Guest viewing is limited

PKR Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote something on Mir's thread telling her that if she needed some comic relief that she should come read our threads. :heehee: Do you think she will? :what: I told her that she should relieve herself before reading. I didn't want to scare her and tell her that she should put on some depends before reading. :rotfl: I just told her that she might not be able to hold it (I think). It is a shame when my sometimers flairs up. :hairpulling: I really can't remember all that I said, but this was the jest of the post. :doh:
 
No one awake here.........daughter stalker needs some well resting. Well its 12pm..Wednesday...rest time over, time to sort out a cupboard, busting for the big move now. Talk later XOXO
 
Sigh... I don't envy you. :sorry: Just sent a little laughter your way. Laughter makes everything better. :yes:


It's 10 pm here and my bed is full of young men watching videos, each with their own electronic device... it's the NEW Family Time. We're each doing our own thing, but collectively watching one car video show (Top Gear) on Netflix. It's hilarious.
 
I've just caught up with you gals and your fun thread. What a hoot it was to read through all your dialogue!!! This is what BoneSmart is all about and I'm so happy you all have each other for support!! Josephine ginacaps

About the hair......it happens sometimes that after a TKR some of us ladies suddenly sprout veritable jungles on that leg. We're guessing it's a result of the increased blood flow from the knee healing. To my knowledge no studies have been done on it. But, that makes sense because most of the studies are initiated by men and they don't give a hoot about hairy legs.
 
Not the Jungle Knees. :rotfl: Yeah, I guess the men aren't conducting a study because they're naturally hairy, and probably not interested in splicing their bald heads open in order to promote hair growth. :shrug: That would be a little extreme and a tad bit vain... Ya think! :umm:lol

By the way Jamie, I am so thankful for this site. In the beginning it was really rough. :cry: Now that I have connected and have a quirky support system with women who share my pain and sense of humor, I think I can make it. :friends: This bold statement will be put to the test next week when I finally go in for Round 2. :yikes:

8 days and counting :scare:
 
Thanks Jamie A, you made me laugh, you hit the nail on the head, most studies are initiated by men, But I am sure if I put my hand up to fund a studie, it would be done.
Australia love a funding for not such important issues. My leg hair was so long I could curl it. LOL
 
:rotfl: I had the same issue (hairy legs) with my first knee. But not with my second! Go figure!!!
 
My leg hair was so long I could curl it.
:rofsign:Hey, if mine gets that long, I'm gonna cut it off and sell it as weave! :rotfl: Wait!... :umm: I can use it for myself.

I sure hope I don't have to start shaving my legs, I've managed to get through my whole life without having to so far. Orrr, I can use it to cover up my scar. A nice little cornrow braid, placed just so... pretty, pretty girl. :yes: I may even add a ribbon! :giggle:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Oops, I did it again...Round 2 complete!

How about this.....stockings you can buy for those days when you really want to be an animal!!!
 
Oh MY! Now I feel so good about my little bit of Peach fuzz/5 O'Clock shadow knees. lol
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH! You ladies.... I gotta go to bed.

Tomorrow I go for my PreOp/PostOp on my right knee. They're gonna measure my ROM...:scare: Din-din-din-Diiiii! :scary: I already practiced how I was gonna do some stretches on the dr's table while I wait for them to come in, so I'd have some astronomical ROM number like 217 with a -48 extension! :yes!: Oh! I forgot, :doh: I already had that measurement at 2 weeks. lol MmmHmm :yes:

Okay, that's more than enough foolishness for one day.

Goodnight :sleep:
 
Hey Dabber, do you remember when I said that I now had hair growing on my bionic knee? :umm:

I thought it was because it was swollen, but now, I-I-I-I-I Don't knowwwww... There is literally a visible difference between the two knees. I should take a picture and watch for signs after my next surgery. I might be on to something here! :loll:Only problem is my knee is starting to look like a dang Chia Pet! :yikes: lol :rotfl:
CHI CHI CHI CHIA!​

My left knee got really hairy over the scar in the first couple of months but has settled down and gone back to normal now 6months out. Too soon to see whether my right knee is going to follow suit. Hope all goes well with your Pre op and scan today.
Hugs Toothfairy x :cheers: :dancy:
 
Thanks Toothfairy, please sprinkle a little extra dust over my whole CT Scan saga thing. Lala-laaaa :angel:
Oh, it's good to know I'm not the only hairy knee-d person hopping around here. :heehee:

Have a nice Knee-easy day :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom