Guest viewing is limited

TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pat, I lost track of you for a while there, however now I found you again! I'm so glad your knees are doing well and they seem to continue to behave! Wow sitting on the floor and getting back up without any issues is great, congratulations kiddo!

Your girls are so lovely, and being helpful is a bonus my friend! :thumb:

I'm so glad you're getting to see Robyn now and then, grandchildren do light up our lives that's for sure!

I hope your hands are doing better! I know what you mean about hand pain, I also suffer arthritis in my hand and some times it's not very nice to me either!

Stay well Pat, I wish you more good days than bad, and more happy days than sad my friend!
 
Good morning Pat, have you tried any books by David Baldacci, my dad passed some on to me, I hadn't heard of him, didn't really fancy them but once I started to read I was hooked, real page turners.
Have you had any results from your hand x rays yet?
TF x :)
 
No have to wait a week for those TF. I have heard of that author yes. My son passed one on to me but i havent read it yet. Have quite a collection since my op. will have to have a look. And the physio place im going to next week is called the Adult Musculoskeletal Management Service. Now thats a mouth full isnt it.
 
My daughter commented on how straight my leg looked yesterday. Wow what a difference.
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
 
Thank you shortie. Im almost the same height as my daughter Laura. You wouldnt have thought that on the second photo both my knees are bent so much. And i really thought I was standing really straight. I wore those stretch jeans yesterday for the first time in a while and thats when laura noticed.
 
Lovely photo's Pat, your straight knee in jeans picture is fab, you look very slim too! I love the photo with your daughter.
Hugs,
Toothfairy x :thumb:
 
Isn't it great to be able to say that you have straight legs. WOW. Thats great. I would like to share that I had lots of feet trouble and was told that I needed foot surgrey. I decided to get my joints done before I had them done. Well I'm so glad I did, it put my feet in better position and now I don't need the surgrey so a wonderful blessing I got. So I know what it means to have a better body. Please remember to take care and be careful of your new joint and look forward to getting your other one done. Tashia
 
Oh my gosh! I am shocked to see the difference between your before and after! So impressive! Yippppeeeee! How exciting - you must be so happy - I am so happy for you! :happydance: Great pictures! oxox
 
Woohoo Pat, what a difference a new knee makes :yay: Funnily enough I was looking through some of my photos on Facebook a couple of days ago. There is a pic of me taken last year when we went to London for the weekend with our friends. Boy oh boy, I didn't realise how much my knee bent inwards and also how flaming fat I was - EEEK. Thanks God for my new knee and my new figure - shall keep them both :heehee:

[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues


Haven't shown the rest of my body as I looked like a beach whale :rotfl:
 
Sometimes it takes looking back at photos to see how far we have come Kathy. Yeah thank God for our new knees. Im still working on the figure
 
It certainly does, Pat. I only lost the weight because of the medication. It was awful at the time, having absolutely no appetite and feeling so weak. But I'm glad I went through that now. Otherwise I would still be the same weight I was. I did put on 5lbs, but am working to lose that and a bit more by counting calories. Weekends are my downfall - I am okay during the week when I'm at work, it's easier to control. But the weekend when Ray insists on buying cream cakes for himself, how can I resist the urge to join him :heehee:
 
Hi Pat robynhood, looking at that photo you don't look like you need to lose weight. I am so pleased that your knee has finally turned a corner.
It will be interesting to see what they say at the musculoskeletal clinic.
tashia I love your post, that is super news about your feet. You must be so glad you didn't have them operated on.
Hi KathyH can we have an after photo of your new straight knee? Hope baby Rayan is doing well.
Hugs to all
Toothfairy :SUNsmile: :egypdance: :happydance:
 
Pat, That certainly is quite a difference in the before and after of your knees!:thumb: I love the picture of you and your daughter Laura, your knees sure did have a bend, which really must have hurt! I'm happy for you that you are now seeing the benefits of having your knee done! Have a great weekend kiddo!
 
Cant believe im saying this but the slepless nights are back. Just when I was begining to feel quite smug at my lovely long sleeps. O well out come the nytol again. Hope I get back into a routine again soon. Shopping all day tomorrow with Laura. Her holiday shop. Could be a long one. Probably wont need rocking tomorrow night. Night everyone. Ha probably will be back on here in the small wee hours looking for comfort.
 
Sorry to hear that the sleep demon has visited you once again, hopefully it will leave you alone sooner than later my friend! Hopefully a good shopping day with Laura will give you a great lead into a calm, quiet sleep! :sleep: Sweet dreams kiddo!
 
Well the zzzzzzzzzzzz's arent coming yet Jacky. Its 1.30 in the morning here in the UK and Im not remotely tired yet. Im reading my book, going thru my ipad and watching a Eddie Murphy movie. O dear.
 
Awe man Pat, that is not good! :hairpulling: Okay here we go, sleeeeeep, oh sweet sleeeep, come and give me relief.... Sleeep, oh sweet sleeeep please take me into the wonderland of dreams..... :sleep: If that fails try counting from 100 backwards to 1, that usually helps me to get to sleep in tough times, sometimes it takes 2 round before I fall asleep! I hope this helps my friend! Sweet dreams Pat! :sleep:
 
Sleep is just one of those things I LOVE! I always fall asleep - but have just started staying asleep - Pat I hope you start sleeping again! Watch The Guardians - the Sandman in that is very cute and funny! xo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom