TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat I am SO PLEASED FOR YOU. :egypdance: :happydance: :yay: :martini:
That is just wonderful news. You deserve that boost so much.
Just don't wear yourself out, you deserve a well earned rest now.
What a superstar.
Onwards and Upwards indeed.
Woo hoo,
Big hugs and a bottle of celebratory bubbles coming your way, you have made my day! :)
Toothfairy x
 
Wow Pat - how awesome is all that?!!! I hope you remember to pace a little and save some of that for tmw! You've done so much so now you have time to relax and enjoy your success! yipppeeeee :egypdance:
 
Good morning Pat, hoping this sunny Saturday finds you well. How are you doing this morning?
I hope today is another good one for you, anything nice planned?
Hugs, Toothfairy x :)
 
I looked up the viral thing and he must have been talking abour viral arthritis where you get something like parvo virus or hepatitis B etc and you get joint pain. Source said it usually runs it's course. I wonder if the joint pain we get with influenza would be considered viral arthritis?
Pat that was great! I will try all that in the morning!
 
Hi Pat, I just found this bit that mentions viral arthritis on the arthritis research uk website
"Viral-associated or post-viral arthritis is different to reactive arthritis. In this condition joint pains develop at the same time that a person is suffering from a virus infection or following vaccination against a virus. Viral-associated arthritis usually clears up within a few weeks, whereas reactive arthritis can last for several months.
One of the common causes of viral-associated arthritis is parvovirus infection. In children, parvovirus may cause an outbreak of slapped cheek syndrome (fever and rash on the cheeks) that can be easily spread through a school and doesn’t usually cause joint problems in the children. Adults who’ve been in contact with the children suffering from parvovirus, such as teachers, may develop parvovirus arthritis.
The most important thing to remember about viral-associated arthritis is that it usually only lasts a few days or weeks and doesn’t return or cause long-term problems."
Something new I have learned today,
Toothfairy x :)
 
Good morning Pat, hoping this sunny Saturday finds you well. How are you doing this morning?
I hope today is another good one for you, anything nice planned?
Hugs, Toothfairy x :)
Hi TF kness no problem this morning thankfully. Karlea is home for the weekend and Mark and Robyn will be calling in later so im hoping for a nice quiet weekend. Hope yours is the same too.
 
That is great news about your knees and sounds like you have a perfect happy weekend ahead with your lovely daughter Karlea home and a visit from Mark and the beautiful Robyn.
Enjoy, hugs, Toothfairy x :)
 
Snap TF i was just writing on your thread. Great minds a..........
 
Good morning Pat,
First let me congratulate you on your elevation to club member. You now have your jazzy icons. :happydance:
I owe you an apology. On 11th March 2013 I accidentally posted a disagree to one of your posts. It was a finger slip and agree was what was intended. I only discovered it today and have changed it. Sorry :sorry:
I think you have forgiven me! :whistle:
Hope you enjoy the rest of this super sunny weekend. I am feeling much brighter today and hope to get out for a walk later,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :spin: :puppysmooze: :kittykiss:
 
TF i did see that but nothing to forgive. We dont always agree with everything and i just thought you had a different view. Cant even remember what we were talking about now anyway. Thanks for your congrats. I really would have been lost without this forum and I hope i can help others on their way. There is no better advice than someone who has also been there. Im sure you will be joining the club soon. You are the most helpful caring person ever. Have a lovely day. Day out with Karls before she has to back to Uni. Knee behaving very well. Touch wood. X x x
 
Thanks Pat, I have known I had a disagree for ages and it was driving me mad trying to find it as I knew it was an accident. I was so pleased to find it and change it today.
Have a fab day. I am feeling much better today. Off out for a stroll in the sunshine,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :SUNsmile: :egypdance:
 
I thought I would add a photo of my lovely girls as im always talking about them. Left to right Laura Karlea and Kerry. They are always there for me when husband is being his usual busy self so Thank You girlies. Love you lots
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
 
What lovely young ladies. You must be very proud of them,
Toothfairy x :)
 
Oh my gosh Pat - they are all so beautiful and their smiles shine! I'm so glad they are such great supporters for you! Enjoy! :goodpost:
 
Oh my gosh Pat - they are all so beautiful and their smiles shine! I'm so glad they are such great supporters for you! Enjoy! :goodpost:
Thank you Micha. Nice to hear from you. I thought id had my family with my three boys so its an added bonus after divorcing and getting married again having my three lovely girls. I was beyond happy when i was told my 4th baby was a girl. They are such lovely helpful girls but then I am biased. I had my x rays today and have to wait for another week for results. Knee....... Behaving itself. For amchange. Long may it last.
 
Hello Pat, hope you are enjoying the long awaited spring sunshine,
Hugs, Toothfairy x :SUNsmile:
 
Your girls are beautiful, Pat. Obviously you are very proud and rightly so.

Good to hear your knee is doing well. Was the x-ray on your hand?

xx
 
Yes Kathy hand x ray. And got the appt for my knee with the physios 14th May. Feel better things are getting done at last.
 
Great that things are moving along for you :flwrysmile: Life is certainly a roller coaster - still be boring, I suppose, if it wasn't :heehee:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom