United States

United States
United States
United States
Thank you, Layla! I’m trying to stay busy video chatting, watching tv series and movies, and reading. But there are so many hours in the day! In a week or so more friends will start coming back and we’ll hang out and go for walks. I might make an appointment to get my nails done in a week…. We’ll see.It is wonderful to read that your level of mobility feels incredible compared to your other two THR's. I'm glad you have friends around providing loving care and it sounds like you're doing really well for only eight days post op!
It is understandable that you feel anxious about another possible issue, but try to focus on thoughts of an uneventful recovery which is the likeliest scenario and go with that. As we know worrying will not change anything and the mental stress isn't good for you while you're healing. I think staying busy, within reason, considering you're only eight days post op and keeping your mind occupied will hopefully lessen those negative thoughts and worries. Please know that we're here for company or encouragement as well if you're feeling the need. I'm betting 2023 will be a great year for you!
![]()
Thanks! An old family recipe. I could make them in my sleep!Well, that’s a good update! That is some happy news and I hope you lose some of that worry about the implant as you heal and continue to feel stronger and stronger.
Your ziti and meatballs sound delicious!
What approach was used during your revision. If it was not anterior then you can use the golfer's reach to pick thing up without breaking any restrictions. Hold on to something stable if needed.wallet fell on the ground and there was no one around to ask to pick it up - I did so very gingerly, no harm, no foul....