THR On My Feet Again

:hi: double hippy pal.
Lots of readjusting and healing is still happening.
You may want to treat yourself to some new shoes if you haven't already.
The wear pattern due to bad gait makes our old shoes unhelpful sometimes.

Lefty better settle down...it has had a bit more to handle as new one heals.
Hope today is a Good Day:tada:
 
Well, this is embarrassing, @SE Florida There was a specific reason I wondered about your surgical approach. For the life of me, I can't recall why. Must be post surgery fog. I'll think of it later. :blush:
 
Funny @SarahBee I get that one! It's just like when I walk in a room and try to figure out why I'm in there!!!
If you think of what it was, you know I'm here! Hope you had an ok night and have a really good day!
 
I'm a barefooter too! Proud to say except for Dr appointments and short town trips, since my THRs were in May...I Freddie Flinstoned it through most of my recovery.
Southern gals can do it.
Sorry...I had a long time getting the sleep thing figured.
It does get easier as you know.
Keep the faith:tada:​
 
So yesterday I felt "normal" and today is just blah. I think I saw where @Carriemay60 used the word dumpy. That sounds about right. It's my official 7 week anniversary though. My hubs is outside mowing, my dog is screaming waiting for him to come back in (what a princess) and I'm sitting here looking at my vacuum sweeper. Time to end my pity party! :whistle: Arghhhhh
 
Once the lawn is finished get out on the porch and do some people watching - that might lift your spirits. Or maybe you are tired and need to nap today? I think I am going to skip the nap today and go for a just a very little first walk outside perhaps ending with a sit on the porch for a bit. It might also be warm enough today to get the doors and windows open and the house aired a bit.
Happy Anniversary!
 
Thanks @Carriemay60 I would just go back to bed but it's so out of character for me, the hubs would probably call 911. I'm going to attempt some vacuuming; probably just need to get the blood flowing today!
 
Good afternoon! :wave:
Sorry you're having a down day.
Hopefully the vacuuming helps, get those endorphins going.
Maybe a nap will help too? Hoping you feel more like yourself soon :yes:
Hugs
@SE Florida
 
Thanks Layla. I decided to sweep the back porch instead and then looked around at everything that I've been putting off and ran back in the house. :kickedout: Ugh, and to think I've put this stuff off for 5 years because I wouldn't get my last hip done! The lessons we learn! I'm sure lurking on the forum will keep me entertained for the rest of the day! :eyebrows:
 
Lurk away, lurk away :skep: it is entertaining some days :heehee:
Kept me company during my recovery.
I used to like chilling :ice: at night, checking up on and communicating with
my peeps. The ones I went through Recovery with. Good times I'll hopefully never forget.
 
It takes me all day to keep up with the quad-hipsters from the first days of April! Hey, I finally have a social life! :happydance: It sounds like one of the quads, beachlily, has decided to leave us though......:cry: She's doing so good and so happy for her but it's like a kid leaving the nest!
 
It takes me all day to keep up with the quad-hipsters from the first days of April!

It's true! I get lost. There are so many of you and when I go through threads you guys are so great about supporting and uplifting one another there's usually a volume of posts to go through. It's a great group though. One of the largest, or most interactive since I've been around. It's awesome!

I hope you have a wonderful day and a lovely Easter Sunday! Thanks for all your contributions here.
@SE Florida
 
I feel guilty when I haven't checked on them for a whole day!!! But so many pages to go through that I've already missed a lot. I'd much rather check in with all of them then sit around and whine about myself, so it's all good! :egypdance:I have wondered if others hang around in the forum very long. I can't imagine not being on here!

Have a good Easter Sunday and thanks for checking on me!! :loveshwr:
 
I hang around quite a lot. I just have the site open on my computer and flip back and forth between Bonesmart, Facebook and online crib. Often by the time I go through all my alerts and look up a few other posts, there is a whole new list of alerts to keep me entertained :heehee:.
 
@Carriemay60 Ok I'm not social network literate so what is online crib.......is that your card game? So many things to keep up with, lol! It's good for us though, we don't won't our brains turning to putty and every little bit helps! Of course you are younger than me so you don't have that worry yet!!! :yay:
 
@SE Florida Yes, I play crib online for free. It plays against other random players all over the world. If I don't keep my mind busy I go a bit stir crazy. My husband hates playing games and I love them.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom