THR On My Feet Again

Oops...forgot to attach...here you go!
[Bonesmart.org] On My Feet Again
 
Oh I knew exactly what you were talking about, think I'm about midway up that tangled mess today! :groan:But it's just the stupid post op blues and I'll take that over the pain any day of the week! :hugzz:
 
Hi there @SE_Florida. Sorry that you have the blues. This recovery business can get anyone down. But there is sure to be a cheering improvement along soon.

Just to change the subject completely for a moment, can you see that I tagged you in the line above? It didn’t come up as a member name. I used an underscore between E and F. Is that right?
 
@Klassy thank you, I got it! It's just one of "those" days..........I shouldn't whine so much!!!
 
I had cheese with my whine!:heehee:

The emotional havoc major surgery plays with one is certainly a part of the recovery puzzle.
Hope tomorrow is a good day:friends:
 
I just noticed the only time I'm on my own thread is when I whine! So question number 5,000 :heehee: is it normal to still be very sore and sensitive at the incision site??? I guess if that's my only complaint, I'm doing good. Final OS appt on the 14th, yeah!
 
Last edited:
Thank you, @Hoppy Nanny All I can say is that it's a good thing everyone is wearing these leggings nowadays! It's too sore to attempt wearing anything else!
 
Hi @SE Florida I’m with you on leggings. Seams are really uncomfortable for me still. Can’t imagine how people firmly massage. Take care! :flwrysmile:

I know, it makes me cringe just thinking about it!!! I'll pass on that one! Funny, the blues were last weekend. This weekend it's just the whining, lol! I'm not sure which one is worse! I do hope you are doing well and enjoying your Sunday!
 
I wore my jeggings out today with no problem except I need help getting them off. They are the soft stretchy jean. I don't even notice the seam. I do sometimes notice the seam on my underwear though. I would not be interested in firm massage at all but OS instructions said no anyway.
 
I may try mine tomorrow. They are very soft
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom