THR On My Feet Again

@Hip4life Happy hipiversary to you too my hipster sister!!! I read through your latest posts and saw that you had some set backs so I'm happy to hear that you sound upbeat again. And your hubby is right because mine has said the same thing. It does seem you need a real heavy dose of faith to pump up all the courage needed. But just think of how much courage we needed before the surgery......all of the pain we endured every single day. Just to make it through the day. And then to get up the next morning to do it all over again. Heavens, makes me cringe to even think back to all of that pain.

It sounds like we'll be ok through the storm, more or less. We're prepared as much as we can be for the hunkering. Thank you for the thoughts.

So you're a "Pat", my mom's name is Pat, and I'm a Pam. But mom's friends get confused and call me Pat too! It doesn't matter, I'll answer anyway!! :wink: Have a good holiday weekend and enjoy that hip!
 
I went to school with identical twins...Pat and Pam and always found myself being corrected when greeting them by name.
When I met one in the hall.
I finally would just say
"Hi Pat...or Pam...whichever one the other one ain't ":heehee:
 
I’m always amazed at the little synchronicities we discover in our connections to one another. I have a brother-in-law in SC but thankfully more inland. You and your fellow Floridians will continue to be in my prayers. Be safe. Keep us posted. ❤️
[Bonesmart.org] On My Feet Again
 
Last edited:

Members online

Back
Top Bottom