Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Well, I hope you get to keep it!
Really, sorry - not humorous.
I'm sorry you have to get this attended to today but it needs to go! I would certainly think this would fall under a post-op complication, irregardless of the time period.
Please let us know what they decide it is.
Really, sorry - not humorous.
I'm sorry you have to get this attended to today but it needs to go! I would certainly think this would fall under a post-op complication, irregardless of the time period.
Please let us know what they decide it is.

United States
I'm wondering if it's a screw or something? My grandson had one popping out after a serious femur fracture. I would be very curious to know if Josephine has a guess. Sure doesn't look anything like when I popped a stitch!!
that the OS is perplexed and doesn't want to say until he "digs" it out. It's definitely a puzzle and I'm really curious to find out now!



hippy pal!..
