THR On My Feet Again

@Fit4Family, I can't believe how that emoji cracks me up! My husband doesn't want me out on my bike yet because I'm Super Klutz (without the cape!)----->>> :bicycle2:

You're right about the parking with my dermatologist.....at least I won't have to call for an Uber. Plus I save a $300 co-pay for the surgery center, a good chunk of change to me!

I hope you enjoy the holiday tomorrow!
 
I certainly have never been accused of being graceful nor coordinated.
My DH was more nervous than I was the first six months or so.
Didn't help that I turned the ATV over Christmas Eve!:unsure:
Not good - but thankfully I escaped with only a bruised thigh.

Hope you have a good holiday!
:cheers:
 
You turned the ATV over??!!! :shocked: After hip surgery? My husband would've put me in a padded room! He's already working on building me some kind of bubble suit to wear :loll: Thank goodness a bruised thigh was the worst of it! Ok, so have a good 4th, but stay away from open flames!! :egypdance:
 
Hope all is going well with you...off to make the world a kinder gentler place, if I don't curse anybody by the end of the day:giggle:
Had some real characters this week.:umm:
Wishing you a good day!:flwrysmile:
 
Great to hear you're back living life again. After all, thats the goal. :yay:
All the best to you! :)
@SE Florida
 
:hi: Happy belated 6 month hipversary!
Hope you are doing well.
Of course I'm thinking of you as Dorian heads your way.
Hurricane party?:beer:

Stay safe.
 
Thanks @Mojo333! Can't believe it's been 6 months. I live on the Treasure Coast just north of West Palm and it's had a big bulls eye on it since I moved here 20 years ago. Apparently this one is no different! :shocked: So holding my breath that it will be no worse than all the other ones I went through. :sos:

I was thinking of you as well because they were saying it may go your way after it hits here, hopefully not! I hope all is well with you and thank you for the well wishes!
 
Floridians are a resilient hardy lot.
I do hope everyone takes the risks seriously but Mother Nature is not one of the things we can control.
Nice to know you can weather the storms with good hips however.:chuckmarch:
 
Hi, Hipster-sister. Well, we made it through 6 months. Congrats! Now we just need to weather the weather. It’s amazing looking at how far we’ve come. My hubby says he is so proud of how brave I’ve been to face all that the surgery involved and the set backs (minor now that I’ve survived them) :heehee: I thanked him but you just do what needs to be done to get on with life. I guess that does take a certain amount of courage but a lot more faith, I think. Anyway, it’s nice to finally be without pain and living life again. I’m glad you’re doing the same. Hunker down and stay safe. Prayers and blessings to you. Pat. ❤️
 
Look like they are getting it narrowed down.
[Bonesmart.org] On My Feet Again
:rotfl:
 
@Mojo333 Hey did you just take that off of the Weather Channel website, :rofsign:Before I went to bed last night I was informed that Jim Cantore (main weather guy) was in my town :martini: I love your humor Mojo, what else is there to do but laugh, prepare, and take what comes! That pic reminds me of the great recovery squiggle that you have on the hips!! :loll:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom