Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
So you are "On my feet again"
Wondered where you had been!
I have had a hectic week and am just catching up with most of my hippy pals.
I hope you have been getting out and about and feeling well.
I know the four month mark was my biggest turnabout so lots of improvement to come.
Hope your Sunday is happy @SE Florida
Wondered where you had been!
I have had a hectic week and am just catching up with most of my hippy pals.
I hope you have been getting out and about and feeling well.
I know the four month mark was my biggest turnabout so lots of improvement to come.
Hope your Sunday is happy @SE Florida
United States
!!!! You are so lucky!!! We are trying our hardest to move out towards Lake Istokpoga, great fishing.....I'm at the point in life I just want to forget everything and enjoy my new hip fishing everyday! No such luck right now but keeping up the search!
Here's to the fat bluegill and a yummy dinner tonight!!! 


lol. I'm so jealous, I fish out of my kayak and love bluegill, perch, sunfish, all pan fish. My daddy taught me to fillet them long time ago. We just finished up our last package out of the freezer. I can't fish right now, ((sad)). I love it when we women get down....and put our own worms on too.
Now that you have your new hip you'll be able to enjoy the trails a lot more, no more limping either! Isn't it wonderful to have that to look forward too....it's a long journey but so worth the outcome!
so the Christmas tree lives on. When I emailed the pic last week and talked to OS assistant, she said they'd remove it in the office today. Today the OS determined that it is "so unusual, never seen this before" that they have to remove it at the surgical center in 2 weeks. They have to go below the skin, do stitches, etc. I'm pretty livid at this point since this is obviously from his original handiwork. My husband didn't take it the same way I did but I feel like the OS thinks I'm an idiot. And how perfect because of course I'm out of my post-op stage as far as my insurance goes so will have to do co-pays and everything else for the surgical center.
Is cussing allowed on the forum, no.
You all probably think I'm nuts too but really the incision is one thing but a stupid "tree"? ![[Bonesmart.org] On My Feet Again [Bonesmart.org] On My Feet Again](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/63/63704-e7c783a8c8ac35e0bfeb775073baa8e3.jpg?hash=58eDqMisNe)
