THR On My Feet Again

Hi @SE Florida
So very sorry you're feeling low.
Hugs and wishes for your comfort and peace of mind :console2:
I hope you have a peaceful weekend.
 
It's Friday, it's the gateway to a holiday week. Have a glass of grapes later, I mean vino and r-e-l-a-x :wink:
 
Hi @SE Florida … sorry to hear about your having need of even more patience with your recovery....I totally understand....I also have to have patience with my recovery in that I am still working on getting rid of the LLD that came with my second hip...While it has gotten much better, I want to be done with it and get on with living. Either way, for both of us, these issues we are experiencing will be a distant memory next year at this time....Have a great weekend anyway!!! :flwrysmile:
 
Hey, just realized it's a special day. Time to celebrate :flwrysmile:
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Make it a good one :)
@SE Florida
 
@Bfam85 I do hope the problem with your LLD continues to get better. It's hard to keep a positive outlook sometimes, but wishing you the best. At least the horrible hip pain is gone and that's a blessing in itself! Your 2 month anniversary is tomorrow, congratulations!!! It does get better! :flwrysmile:
 
Hey, hipster-sister! Happy Anniversary! It’s been very interesting catching up on your thread. I can’t resist: you are really going to experience Christmas in July, literally, physically! Forgive me but what a crazy thing to happen and I am right there with you and being bummed and frustrated. I hope the “retail therapy” helps. I just recently began to sparingly enjoy a glass after a long dry spell. The wine definitely eases my whine. :heehee: Hope you have a relaxing weekend. Keep us posted. Oh, I also loved all the fishing references. That’s my go to thing when we’re camping. Loved it since I was little. Hope you get there soon, too. ❤️
 
Hi my hippy pal.:wave:
Wondering when you are rescheduled for getting rid of that stitch issue and if you have plans for the 4th?
I want to see you get any post-op concerns behind you and get out and do Something Fun!
I usually help set off fireworks at my sisters place on the farm.
Can now run away from danger!:yes:
 
Hello there @SE Florida Happy Fourth Month Anniversary. Sure hope you have an appointment now to remove your tree. Parking is a pain at my OS too. So hard to plan how long it will take. Sorry to read you are feeling blue. Hoping you have had some wine, retail therapy and some good old ❤️ Miss you!
 
@Mojo333 and @Fit4Family :wave:Thank you both for checking in on the infamous tree. I scheduled it with my dermatologist on the 16th. Staying away from the OS so don't ask! Yeah that's right, I have an attitude. :rotfl: I really should at least try the wine therapy. In the meantime, I just found this emoji :bicycle2: today and it's making me laugh so that's all the counts, right! :bicycle2: Hah, so this is my life! :loll:
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom