My way
graduate
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2013
- Messages
- 756
- Age
- 67
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Canada
Canada
United States
the charges are tampering with an I.v
I,m afraid I must contact Sonja & joe....they are not going to be to happy.
What is your prescription for the Dilaudid? And does it contain any Tylenol?I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get some long acting meds. That's the problem I think. The dilaudid wears off too quickly and I have to wait till I can take another dose.
Canada
United States
good i hope....one of the things I like about bone smart is how
I have
Canada
I Told about Bone Smart and she is going to have a peek.
The solid sleep meant my legs didn't move much all night and don't want to move today.


United States
this 2 shall pass.

Canada
I slept fairly well last night but my legs were more active in bed than the night before. When I woke this morning I knew my knees were less stiff than yesterday when each step was Ouch, Curse, Ouch, Swear.....


United Kingdom
That's the way to do it.I'm going to increase my activity slightly today and see what happens
United Kingdom
They are enough for me to deal with right now!
United States
I can't wait.
Canada
If things keep going like this I don't think PT is in my future.![]()
United States
sometimes I have no pain & sometimes
it's like my knee can't make up it's mind
so good to hear from Toni.. I hope her swelling
we all do well in our recovery,
Sweden
Canada
I was getting a little worried. How are things?The jumpy thing is a tad annoying and you've given me hope it may soon settle.
I think the the pain is less but, darn it's always there. Getting up and down is not as bad now and Himself reminded me this morning that I'm only 9 days out. I still haven't sat in the living room as my set is very soft leather. We did raise a chair several inches but I know if I sit on it my butt will sink down and that won't be good!
Picture someone being swallowed by a sofa with their legs off the ground and their head and arms sticking out.
United Kingdom