awww Red Shoe I hope you are getting some sleep right about now... you are working so hard to get ready for your surgery, you deserve a little rest too
I would say yes too Red Shoe I'm sure these stats are filled with flaws anyway and like you say your hospital has come out ok! Well done for your work to build up your quads, my physio put me on the bike before my 1st op and oh boy did it hurt, tried it soon after my op and it was easier although I still have number 2 to be done.
Red Shoe oops.... you poor thing. We need a "feet up on sofa" smilie to give to people who spent too much time in the garden...BUT! You did have two good days! may there be more of them
Gardening can be really hard work and requires a lot of bending, I think 3 weeks in a little early but I know, you see it needs doing and think oh I'll just do a bit and you never do, it's always a bit more, a bit more!! On the plus side you must have felt good enough to have felt you could do it, which is a step in the right direction and proves you are feeling well.
Red Shoe, On reading that the vast majority of us will be nodding in agreement yes done that too. Its too easy when you feel good you want to be up and doing stuff, Later on you pay for it. Rest up and take things easy for a while.
I'm paying for it now dear peeps but see my consultant soon, so hopefully I can have my pre op sorted. I do so still want a holiday first though. Even if its just staring out to sea with a class of vino in my hand
Red Shoe I vote white, or maybe a spritzer? Gazing out to sea always made me forget the pain...now I'm afraid it will make me run for the kayak LOL. I hope this pre-op stuff gets sorted for you pronto, so you can have a definite goal. meanwhile, sing purty!! !
Not quite sure what I was on when I wrote my last comment, duh!! I hope you are fully recovered from your gardening anyway! A holiday would be nice, a change of scenery and fresh air would be lovely, as you say just to sit with a glass of wine and maybe a good book, anywhere where you won't see that the garden or the house needs doing maybe!!
Poppet yes I do all of those for my sins. I write and sing in band of the name of my avatar, but add a s to it . We are a folk acoustic group and write for other people as well. As I'm self employed , I've been fretting about cancelling festivals and gigs due to having my hip done. We have an new album out so we are travelling around promoting it but long car journeys are crippling me.
Red Shoe cmon, post a video right here!! I think it's maybe time for you to branch out into new genres, just for little ol' us. Hip hop would be so relevant, dontcha know. A copy of the single would be part of the grand gift basket we're working on over at Littlejem 's pre-op thread. You know you can do it.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.