Red Shoe
senior
- Joined
- May 16, 2013
- Messages
- 350
- Age
- 68
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
TeeEm nearly wet myself laughing at this post, there is no smiley that shows my laughter ! XxxxI wonder how much a femeral head would go for on ebay ? . Oooo. Just thought this - somebody might be lucky enough to have their osteophytes in the shape of Jesus . I wish Id looked at mine now. I could have dipped out on a fortune.![]()
![]()
No, I haven't got a grabby thing yet but it's on my list. My husband has started to panick as the days tick away. I'm not a good patient and try and do things well before I should. I've impressed upon him that I will be good this time. Once after a day after a knee op, I cleaned the cooker and my leg went blue
I ended up in A&E 
OMG I hope you stick to your promise to be good this time. No tap dancing off the operating table!