THR New lease on life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane,
Woohoo!!! Great news about the walker:) I'm so happy for you that things are moving in the right direction. Hopefully, this rain will clear up on the East Coast and we can get back out again!
Dee
 
Hi Cathy and Dee,

Yes, good bye walker! After another little bit I will move it to my storage room in the basement and hopefully won't need it again. It has taken a long time but I had an awesome session at PT today...really getting stronger and worked hard without any pain later...
Dee, how are you doing?
 
Hey Diane

Glad to hear about the walker. Mine has been relegated to the trunk of my car where I still use it when I have to go long distances.

Remember we are co-members of the Slow Healers Club, but the tortoise won the race so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that in 4 months these trials will all be in the past.

Keep the faith---we are in this all together

Take care :ATT637464:
 
Carol,

Someone who hasn't seen me in a while asked yesterday how I was doing and I said "you now the tortoise won the race"...funny how great minds think alike. Yes, we're in it together babe, hang in there!
 
You two have got to stop meeting this way. People will begin to talk.:th_heehee:

I just love the good vibes I feel between the two of you. You are just so supportive of one another and concerned about each other.
 
Hi Diane, just letting you know I did see your comment to me on Alex's thread. Thanks

...and yes Judy, those two are very sweet in their support for one another ren't they :)
 
Happy 7 month anniversary for the 15th Sis...

@bottomshollow: hi Judy - yep, Diane and I have connected and look forward to a life long friendship :)
 
Diane, Hi, Just now getting back to typing. My surgrey went well but had great problems and still am. I am having trouble with lots of pain and rashes. Really Medicated so having trouble with communicating or making senses. Talk to more late. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Tash,

Welcome back! We have missed you. Sorry to hear that you had some problems but hoping from this point on things get better. You take care, honey and post when you feel up to it. We'll be here to support you.
 
Oh My! Is any one else having trouble navigating the new site or is it just me? All I know how to do is post. I'm trying but can't seem to figure out too much. Are there "directions" some place that I am missing? Help!
 
You just have to keep fiddling around. The look is so different; things are in different places; and oh how most of us hate change---its kinda uncomfortable. I you take a look, Jo has changed "how to use the forum" for the old one to things for the new one. And they're still some glitches which will take some time to sort out. But at least we can talk to one another. Take care, we care.
 
Thanks, Judy. I'll check the "how to use forum" and hopefully get help there.
 
Judy Or anybody knowledgable about the new forum. I looked in the "how to use forum section" and realize that I think I am having problems because I don't have the new navigation bar showing. Can anyone tell me how to get the new bar? thanks. bottomshollow;
 
Dianemarie, sorry to be so long getting back to you. I have just discovered something reading the posts in the section about problems with the site. On the page that shows all the forums you can select, go to the bottom and on the right hand side you will see in small letters "Bonesmart". If you click on it, it offers you three modes to see the site in. Select"Temp Theme"--and I think you will find it much easier to navigate the forums and find most of the stuff you want. I certainly am finding it much better. Your tag did not work or I probably would have been here sooner.
 
Hi DianeMarie,
I think it must be pretty discouraging to put a lot of effort into getting one hip fixed and then finding out your second one also will need a replacement. If it makes you feel any better, although I know a lot of people have done bilateral hip replacements with good success and thrill to have it done at once, all eight OS I consulted with were aghast I suggested getting both of my hips done at once. I have OA in both sides (one admittedly 10 times worse than the other) and thought it seemed like an intelligent option. But I guess not!
 
Judy, thanks so much. I am getting there little by little with the site and will do what you suggest. you know that "P" word...patience
Elle, I had my 2nd replacement Nov. 15 2011 and it is slow going due to some nerve damage but coming along. Slow but steady...
 
I also suggested to my OS on the 6th day post op..... How about you do the other one now? You have me here in hospital!

The look that went between my OS and my SO was pure shock!

I was game!

Lol to Sis xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom