THR New lease on life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much everyone. I really have been over doing it for quite a few days and I guess it caught up with me. I called my OS this morning. They said I could come in or wait a few days and see if it improved. I decided to go in since the weekend is coming up but as soon as I made the appt. things started to improve. Called and cancelled the appt. My OS office is wonderful and they said to call tomorrow and they would get me in if needed. Rested all day, tylenol, ice and feeling much better now. Just really scared me cause I haven't experienced that level of pain in such a long time. Guess I'll have to get my super powers some other way! HaHa!
 
DI,
I haven't been on in awhile but just stopped by. So sorry to you about your recent problem! Hope everything straightens out and it was just a little overdoing it like Alex and Jo says.....hope everything else is fine!
Dee
 
[Bonesmart.org] New lease on life
​
 
Diane, I hope you are feeling so much better. Keep in touch. Take care my dear friend. Tashia
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom