THR New lease on life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jamie,:doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll:
 
I just came by to see how you are doing. I was having a good night when my left knee woke me up and now I am waiting for pain pills to kick so I can go back to sleep. Do take care and remember every day puts you to full recover.:doggieshmooze:Tashia::friends:
 
Hi Sis

How are you doing? Congrats on joining the big house.. I did welcome you over there

Xoxoxoxoxox
 
Hi Sandy and fellow hippies,

I have to report that I am doing GREAT! I finally feel like I am healing and can feel myself moving forward every day in so many good ways.

My PT has helped immensely at this point in my recovery and I feel stronger every day. Still transitioning to the cane with good results.
Went grocery shopping today for the 2nd time and was able to cover about 75%of the huge store (last time was only able to do about 30%). Came home, put groceries away, did some PT...no pain, no tiredness, no soreness, ahhh how wonderful. Yesterday had pedicure and tomorrow PT, Sunday out to brunch to celebrate mom's 80th. So as you can see I am much more active. The nerve issue continues to resolve...Life is Good! Take care everyone.
 
Hi Sis

Finally the wonderful news I have been hoping to hear from you 

It is amazing how just all of a sudden the body kicks in and says... Time to get on with life... Let's go :)

I am so thrilled for you! And I just know your progress will continue to go ahead in leaps and bounds (well minus the leaps maybe :)

I am thrilled for you, sending much love 
 
I am so happy for you. I knew you could do it. Now that you have made this giant step you can pat yourself on the back and say "Job well done" Keep it up! Take care and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi Sandy and fellow hippies,

I have to report that I am doing GREAT! I finally feel like I am healing and can feel myself moving forward every day in so many good ways.

My PT has helped immensely at this point in my recovery and I feel stronger every day. Still transitioning to the cane with good results.
Went grocery shopping today for the 2nd time and was able to cover about 75%of the huge store (last time was only able to do about 30%). Came home, put groceries away, did some PT...no pain, no tiredness, no soreness, ahhh how wonderful. Yesterday had pedicure and tomorrow PT, Sunday out to brunch to celebrate mom's 80th. So as you can see I am much more active. The nerve issue continues to resolve...Life is Good! Take care everyone.

Hi dianemarie
Stopping by to check out uour recovery. I See you have 2 hips wow did you do them at the same time? I also see you have some nerve damage that sucks. But I also see your doing outpatient PT and its working better..keep up the good work ...Donnie
 
Thanks, Donnie. I had my THR's 9 months apart. And yes, some nerve damage with the 2nd one, but I am told I was very lucky as the movement in my foot came back within a few hours of having what they call foot drop. It has been resolving, albeit slowly, since then so everyone is hopeful I will have a full recovery, but it can take up to 24 months total for the nerves to heal. Have done a lot of PT and finally have a wonderful PT and it is making me stronger by the minute!
 
Hi Sis

Finally life is getting better for you and you have found a wonderful PT.

Do you have a date to go back to work?

Sending love, hugs and prayers xoxox
 
Hi Diane,

What a great report on your progress -- PT thru the grocery store :)

Have a lovely time with your mom this weekend!! :flowerysmile:

Take care,
Cardie
 
I'm SO glad to hear you are doing well. It's wonderful to feel progress! What a relief!!! I'll pray for only good stuff for you from here on out! :-)

Dorothy
 
I came to say HI. I am putting my apartment back together and I have been so busy. The bathroom still needs painting but that not a big deal. My closet has been fixed so I need to get all my clothes back hung up and so on. It does feel good to get back to doing things again doesn't it and mostly pain free. Have a good Saturday and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi Dianemarie
I am glad that your nerve damage is slowly healing. To have patience is so big with this operation, which I have a hard time with. I hope you keep on healing ok.
It sounds like you are doing ok and have a good PT. Mine has been very helpful for me.
Take care and have a great Sunday.
Bea
 
Hello Diane,

You sound really well and that's great news on the supermarket, it's good to remember each time how you improve too! Love your pedicure trips plus the reminders for me to go and get done, I will soon :)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend! Happy birthday to your mom :)

xxooxx
 
I hope you are having a good weekend. How are your new shoes working. Mine are doing great. I had a quilt fair this weekend and had a blast. Do take care and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:tashia:friends:
 
Hi Sis

How are you, just noticed you maybe online?
 
diane, How are you tonight? Time flys when you are having fun. I thought of you when I went shopping the other day. It is so neat to be able to walk around and be able to shop. Been very busy on the apartment getting it to be home. with the weekend I hope you do something fun this weekend. We always need to play. STay safe but have fun. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi Sis, are you online @dianemarie:

Just wanted to catch up with you xoxoxoxoxox
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom