Lili
member
@swmrgirl ,thank you for you kind thoughts! Just found out my daughter has a dentist appointment that she forgot same time as my doc appt so will see if I can move my appt or have to re-schedule . :-(
@theresav I think I'm a little better ,but is strange this feeling comes and goes. I want to get another blood work from my doctor to see. I'm sorry about your pain , what medicines are you taking? May be you walk too much during the day? I hope you get some relief to your pain and get a good night rest!
@Stefny sure , once I'm better and I'm in the area I would love to meet you , it will be great! Keep me posted on when you are having your stress test, and don't worry , it's nothing like we thought , the medicine they use now days is much easier and you will barely feel it.,
@wings , yes pain it's not too bad at least for now .. Will see when I start the real therapy , my ROM is really good. As to my upset stomach I stopped everything for a while , may be I got my liver overload with medicines and I'm paying the price now. I will take your advice and call my pharmacist tomorrow to see about the iron.
Thank you everyone! Take care and let's keep up our good work!! Good night , sweet dreams

@theresav I think I'm a little better ,but is strange this feeling comes and goes. I want to get another blood work from my doctor to see. I'm sorry about your pain , what medicines are you taking? May be you walk too much during the day? I hope you get some relief to your pain and get a good night rest!
@Stefny sure , once I'm better and I'm in the area I would love to meet you , it will be great! Keep me posted on when you are having your stress test, and don't worry , it's nothing like we thought , the medicine they use now days is much easier and you will barely feel it.,
@wings , yes pain it's not too bad at least for now .. Will see when I start the real therapy , my ROM is really good. As to my upset stomach I stopped everything for a while , may be I got my liver overload with medicines and I'm paying the price now. I will take your advice and call my pharmacist tomorrow to see about the iron.
Thank you everyone! Take care and let's keep up our good work!! Good night , sweet dreams


United States





