TKR New knee for me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once everything has closed thoroughly you might want to use some lotion or cocoa butter just to keep the skin from being too dry. It can feel good to lightly massage the scar, but everyone is right--it will flatten out in its own time. For some people that seems to happen fairly quickly for others it seems to take longer.
 
Hi Lili!
Your scar is looking good! Mine looked almost the same. After all the scabs and crusty areas came off, I used Aquaphor on it. I had 50 stitches in my forehead once for skin cancer and used Aquaphor on it with no scarring! I believe in it! I rub it on after my shower and several more times during the day. When I went to OS for 1 month check, he picked at the scab to make sure it wasn't spitting a stitch! Yuck!!
Hugs,
H.:flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom