THR New 2 hips now<

Oh so sorry @Sunnyhippy ..dealing with UTI among with stressing over hip:hairpulling:
Hopefully Jaycey has reassured you and I am hoping you can have a peaceful day.:hugzz:
 
Hi @Sunnyhippy
Wishing you peace. It's going to be okay.
Hopefully the nurse / doc at Urgent Care offer you the reassurance you need.
I'll bet you're better lickety split :yes!:
 
Thank you @Jaycy I was in a panic. I went and yes uti. On macribid and Pyridium. Weird I have not had one in 12 yrs.

@Mojo333 ,@Layla
Yes went got meds hopefully it's gone fast. I go Tues for injection on my hip. I did call OS to tell them about uti. Uggg it's always something. Feel better my hip should be ok. Thank you ladies. My dear hubby for taking care of me always
 
Hi there,
Good luck it clears up quickly. Let us know how everything goes next Tuesday.
Enjoy the day!
@Sunnyhippy
 
Glad you got your meds. Drink lots of water and rest. I hope the injection goes well on Tuesday. Please let us know how you get on.
 
@REM

Why is it my @REM is not highlighted. Congrats on your double hips. You sound like your doing great. I am still better off having the 2 hips. Hoping I get it figured out asap.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: REM
@Sunnyhippy.

Sorry Sunnyhippy.
I'm still trying to get used to how to work my way around the site.
Like I sent a comment to you saying you sound like your doing great and not knowing at the time it was a post you made in August of 2017 and thinking it was a recent one. I've figured out since then to look at the bottom of the thread to see if there are more than one list of post.
I hope you are doing better than the last post of yours I read. I'm still having trouble figuring out how to follow people's post im interested in such as yours. I'll get it one day.
 
Ok I'm confused..I received call from the urgent care that my urine culture was clear to stop antibiotics. My test in office showed blood in urine and leukocytes. So I'm wondering if I really should stop antibiotics. Obviously urine was not normal in office test. Any help??
 
Hi @Sunnyhippy
Sorry you're confused but I think you'd get the best answer if you called Urgent Care back and explain that you're confused. Tell them why you're confused...and go from there.

Have a pen and paper to jot down what they say, repeating outloud what they've just told you if necessary, until you have a firm understanding. I think that's your best bet.....
Good luck!
 
@Layla
I did question the girl who called. She had no answser. I will take meds until I call my GP on Monday. I feel better so that's a plus. Injection is Tues on hip.
 
I guess that won't hurt as long as you communicate with your GP on Monday.
I'm glad you're feeling better! :happydance:
I'll say a prayer that you're as calm as a cucumber for your injection on Tuesday. Let us know how it goes.
Hope you have a peaceful rest of the day!
@Sunnyhippy
 
Well my shot was cancelled because of uti and meds. I told him my culture was negative but I'm still taking macrobid. I agree we should wait. I'm even second guessing this shot. The pain I have seen to only happen when I straight lift my leg while lying flat and when putting undies on. The pain is a 1 nothing crazy. More like a ache. I have not been active at all though. I am going to walk in treadmill and see how I'm feeling. I just want my life back even if it's got some aches still better than pre hips.
 
Hi @Sunnyhippy
Maybe you should talk to your doctor about holding off on the injection then. See what he thinks.
Hope today is a good one!
 
@Sunnyhippy.

Stop straight lifting your leg while laying down and go comando and your problem is solved. LOL..
I hope the walking on the treadmill helps. I know on days when I don't have pt or walk that my legs ache too
 
@REM
Lol yes good idea. My pain seems light compared to others with psaos problems. This is costing so much money with my huge deductible. I need a break from it. We will see if they call. I did great on treadmill and woke up no pain. So I will try again. My body is mush from all pre and post op doing nothing much. Hope your doing well.
 
Great news on the treadmill!
Keep it up. None of this though > :treadmill:
Enjoy the rest of the week! @Sunnyhippy
 
It's going to be okay:roseshwr:
One month out and still hanging in there after lots of recovery for first one.
Wishing you a peaceful evening!:)
 
Thank you @laya and @Mojo333
Your the best. I walked again steady and careful so far so good. Hope all you Mother's have a great mother's Day
 
Thank You, Sunnyhippy! How thoughtful you are. I hope you have a great Mother's Day also. :flwrysmile:
Great news on the walking too.
@Sunnyhippy
 
Tommorrow is my hip injection. I just want it over with and hopefully figure out what's going on. I'm not scared I'm hopeful. I will keep you all posted.
 
Back
Top Bottom