Revision TKR Never give up, keep trying, don't settle - that's me, Bonnie

No news yet, still here at hospital. Morphine and Diluaid and still unbearable pain. Thank you for the well wishes.
 
Oh my goodness, Bonnie, this with everything else. All the best for your husband and yourself.
 
Thank you Roy! I have been sitting or laying down for about 20 hours now. Leg elevated most of the time so by the time this is over with my knee will have a good rest and maybe more ROM. They are going to take him to ICU shortly. :-(
 
Bonnie, so sorry to hear about your husband. Good thought and hugs coming your way. Hope everything is okay.

Another night to spend in the hospital in ICU. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

Happy Valentines Day and good luck to Niki with her MUA!
:loveshower:
 
Bonnie, I'm so sorry you both are going through all this. I pray that things will take a good turn here soon. ((((HUGS)))) to you both!
 
Not good, they just came in and are going to put him on a ventilator! Labored breathing, every time they give pain meds the blood pressure drops too low. :cry4:
 
Bonnie....Bonnie.....I'm so sorry. But it seems they are really watching out for him and that's a good thing. The ventilator will do its job and keep him breathing properly. That's a good thing! At least it sounds like his pain is better controlled.
 
Oh Bonnie, I'm so sorry I missed the post Sunday.

I'm keeping good thoughts for both of you, but especially for your husband.

And thru all that, you remembered that Niki is having MUA today! Hugs to you.
 
Emergency surgery this early afternoon. Stable but remains in ICU, drug induced sleep, still on ventilator with 10 different IV's. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.
 
Thanks for taking time to write, Bonnie. Please know we're here to talk if you want to. (((((HUGS)))))
 
Husband is in critical condition still drug induced sleep hooked up to ventilator.

I hope everyone is doing well with their TKR's and Niki's MUA!

I will be back as soon as I can. Miss you all.
 
Oh Bonnie! I am so so sorry that I've missed your posts in the last few days. I am praying for your husband and for you. Do you have someone there with you to help you through all of this? Prayers coming your way....
Niki
 
Bonnie....I'm watching your thread and praying for the post that says a corner has been turned and things are improving. You remain in my prayers.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom