THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok and of course I will take it easy as evev. -eyes tightrope across gorge hmmmmm

Legin THR Sep 14

Physio today, getting used to being reprimanded but she say I was moving very well, told her its all the boogieing I do. Got new exercises as when I go downstairs my foot makes me sort of launch forward - gerrrrrronimo. One good thing. Normal walk time to health centre about 7 minutes, I walk fast and big strides. 2 weeks post opp it took 50 mins today it took 13 mins whooot whooot. Wheres Steve Cram I want a re match.
#CRPS
Legin THR Sep 14

Bbbbbbbbbad night sweating profusely also ankle v sore of affected foot. I had walked about 5 miles other day and wore a hole thru skin. Slightly infected, loads of soap and antiseptic used on it. Was definitely yodeling
#CRPS
Legin THR Sep 14

@Legin, Sorry to hear of your mishap You need your foot checking out tomorrow. What were you doing walking 5 miles? Loosing feeling in your feet leaves you open to infection when the skin is damaged, even ogres succumb.

Ty @busylizzie your concern/reprimand is appreciated pre silly hip I have a rock about 700ft up with the most amazing views it my thinking rock. Thinking was needed so I walked and being a v v v slow thinker took longer. Inhv soaped it and soaked it in detol will be fine but ty

Legin THR Sep 14

Oh @Legin I'm so sorry you are in pain. Ice and elevate it is the best thing x

Admin note: Image removed as it was copyrighted.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Legin, I used to walk pre knee issues. Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Dumfries and Galloway. I've climbed Whernside, Pen -y -ghent but alas not Ingleborough. I don't think I'll make the third peak now. I miss the countryside and fresh northern air. I also like water, best place to be when stressed, listening to it is very calming.

Its just I seem to get very hot, now there a laugh me hot aye right. Never mind one way to get thru snowdrifts

Legin THR Sep 14

Hi @Legin do you get hot all over? Does it come and go? Does your hip get hot? Are your glands swollen? Have you got a low grade temperature? It is just I was like that for a long time before this last op and it is signs that you may have an infection and needs checking out.

Sheeeeesh ow that bright light in my eyes. Sorry just jestering. Ok hotnis head and chest affected leg often like ice. I sweat loads another pillow in bin from last night. Glands fine and mine go huge if they go off on 1. Temp 35nsometimes lower, but my temp always bounces around. In hospital suddenly nurses rushing around I wasnover 39. Hey im an alien

Legin THR Sep 14

@Josephine some advice please. A week ago I had a neurophisiology assessment, part f the procedure involved sticking a needle in various muscles. The lower leg muscles I either felt nothing or little discomfort when contracting muscles. The quad was very diffent it was burning and extremely painfull. Its not that I am asking its fact that at same site I still have burning and pain esp when straightenimg leg in the morning is this a normalyish reaction.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Oh by the way the site isnt hot

Legin THR Sep 14

Legin you've done the exact right thing tagging in @Josephine x I'm so sorry you're in pain like that. Your not one for complaining! Love Nana moon 27 x

Ty errrrrrrrr I often think I am many times I hav e typed something then deleted before send. Its a ,Leginism spent along time just getting on. Oooooooooops getting serious hmmmmmm ponders dagnabit already had my thought for day x

Legin THR Sep 14

Your typos are both hilarious and straining on the eyes!
glassesf.gif

at same site I still have burning and pain esp when straightening leg in the morning is this a normalyish reaction.
No it's not normal and I would imagine you have some kind of neuropathy - nerve inflammation. Have you been doing a lot of exercising?

If so, how much and how often? (and detailed details would be appreciated, please! **Reps, sets and sessions** and all that)

** If you're not familiar with this, it goes like so:
1 lift of your leg = 1 rep (repetition)
5 reps and then a brief rest = 1 set
5 sets and finishing = 1 session.
#CRPS

I walk quite a lot its my thinking mode. Main exercises are stretches to calves and thighs, crab lifts, step ups but sideways 2 build thighs as non working foot makes it difficult to go down stairs. Step ups about 10 x 30 ish
Crab lifts ie lie flat on back pull legs back and push bottom off and hold for 10, that is about 5 times rep 10
I hope not too many typos small tablet keys and big thumbs etc

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS

Sheeesh if you over think that one be.enough to lose hair. No.real.change cept silly hole in ankle wont.heal. I am normally a v quick healer. Once managed to get an appendage of a knife up my thumb. Put.gaffa tape on fine after 2 days. More careful when opening oysters now

Legin THR Sep 14

Hiya snapsroo. I'm fine new nerve thing is.sore and hole in ankle is getting nurseified -shake tremble ty for.asking appreciated

Legin THR Sep 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
horselvr
Recent bookmarks