THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chap kicked mybstick away at first but we moved on x<br /><br />Legin THR Sep 14<br/>

Legin THR Sep 14

Aaaargghhh you didn't tell any of us that yesterday x no wonder you hit the morphine last night. Are you ok? X

Okies you did post yesterday but....you didn't say about getting hurt.... Now its all making sense...amazing when you get that missing piece of puzzle..brings it all back together x

Dunno I just copied and padted. Yea im fine didnt even think at time as he has been known to kick so I got up, sort of disobayed 90° rule x

Legin THR Sep 14

Gotcha x trouble is when you're on the sick you're not insured in the building...x I do understand why you went tho..

I have had soooooooo many injuries work related never climed, view it as I chose to put myself there x

Legin THR Sep 14

There is a massive difference between an expected occurrence like being bitten or attacked as it is in the risk assessments but if you ever slipped on a wet flor through someone's negligence with a. Floor sign the. I would hope you'd claim. It's a horrible process I hated every second of it x

MORRRRRRRRRRNING, hip is ok tad sore but decided last night I need to do more so walk today 1 mile and increasing it till I get up my hill 1000 ft plus straight up gonna get there eventually and ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR X

Legin THR Sep 14

I need goals being very simple it how I work I promise I will heed my hip nae macho stufff haha me macho gufffaw

Legin THR Sep 14

So am not biggest wussss in town thats me. Its like my balance problem I was left in limbo by health service ffor 10 months so I sorted my self got many a bruised posterior from falling over but did it to the point I could work again.

Legin THR Sep 14

I know what you're saying and I get what you mean. However (my kids hate that word from my mouth!), you've had a fall this week. Go a shorter distance a bit less challenging. The area you live in is beautiful. There's plenty of choice. Just stop and think what you'd be saying to me x

Its just the old railway line which is a proper path but I will listen to my body oooooooer I know Im not a young un anymore when I thouhjt I was invincible hence why my body is a mess now. Yuk keep talking about ma bod be putting people off their cornflakes.

Legin THR Sep 14

Walk was fine had a bleather or two, most unusual seeing Im a quiet ogre. Hip fine other hip is saying HELLLLLOOOOOOOO though dagnabit, pardon my language x

Legin THR Sep 14

Know the feeling. My non op knee has started to become quite vocal!!! I just hope you haven't overdone it x

Naaaaaaaaa im fine, but I hv started doing stretches on that leg when they did hip he couldnt dislocate it at first as muscles were so tight. X

Legin THR Sep 14

@Josephine
Dont know if you can help but ever since my opperation my body seems to have lost all control re my temperature. In hospital simple movement made me break out in floodimg type sweat physio would bring a towel for me. At home same but also I just have to adjust temp slightly and body goes into overdrive. Just putting 1 ring on the cooker and my eyes are stinging at same time foot on opperated leg is like a block of ice nerve problems and still swollen. In hospital I had morphine based medication and at home I am on tramadol and paracetamol. Oh also have had to throw several pillows out due to night sweats. Im seeing dr next week to discuss my journey and re poss work (I am a support worker for people in the later stages of Huntingtons)

Legin THR Sep 14

WAHHHHHHHHHAY
10 weeks post opp and at about 3am I did my first heel raise. I didnt believe it at first had to keep doing it. The cramp that followed wasnt the best but hey. That hill summit is getting closer whoooot.

Legin THR Sep 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Tuuli
Recent bookmarks
Back