Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I had said that in post 978

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Teehee you did in one of 'em, but I thought since this hashtag thing is working, ya may as well work it for all it's worth! I don't actually know what happens if you click through from the hashtag on the opening page (which I do not have on my phone app) but it might give you a long line of only precisely those posts with the hashtag in them? All that Type 1 and 2 stuff was education :) to me anyway...


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
I try to check hashtag page daily I have to view it on browser not the app.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Wrangler just checked hashtag page I note you mention vit C thing. My specialist recommended the same and I'm on second tube. He also mentioned it seems to help the condition from spreading.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin
How are you. You are certainly putting a lot it to managing your new (ish) diagnosis. I really want your CPRS to get better. At least there is the possibility now you are working with the pain team. I love seeing you old dog in your avatar. x
 
Ty she pulls blankie over herself. I'm fighting silly condition. Real big toe is inflamed and merest touch is hmmmmmmmm well not nice. Almost could make a non swearing person swear.... Beeeezer ooooops pardon me

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ouch, that's not nice at all. Have I missed something and you had that ling infusion already?
Does Scotland get mosquitoes, or is it immune? If you have them, better cover up the tasty toesies, right? ;)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
I get the pamidronate infusion tomorrow, and my pain management program meeting is on Wed. We don't get Mossies we get worse blood suckers midgies they swarm in their millions near water. You get same itchy swelling.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the infusion I do hope it works XX

I had the misfortune of meeting the Scottish bloodsucking midges one June. They are seriously vicious nasty little things!!!
 
Fingers crossed,toes crossed. Prayers and hugs the infusion works for you. Your cooking sounds delightful. Send me some to Ky... Haha anyway I pray that you get better...


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
well, there you sit in some comfy chair having your infusion! I want it to be going well, smoothly, funny nurses and techs for you to entertain, ZERO side effects except good ones, and most of all RELIEF FROM PAIN!!! I hope you are not also surrounded by water and midges while this is going on...! We have a tiny biting insect that in the North-East they call "no-see-ums" which swarm in their millions just about everywhere there-- no need to add water! And that's in addition to the B-52 sized mosquitoes!!!!!!!!
 
Nooo midgies drive you nuts and itchy bites. Back at first they wouldn't go on as temp 39 I informed them its a Nigelism and in notes. Sat in cool place temp dropped a tad. Infusion boring head spin side effects

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sorry your having so much trouble. (Hugg) to you.

When I had iv antibiotics in April. The 2 hrs for bag empty was so boring. I slept.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I am going out on a limb and proposing your head spin side effects are somehow related to, or made worse by, your vestibular balance stuff. Hope it goes away soon, and next time bring a book ;) Bet the sitting still was the hardest part


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Thanks all for kind posts. Aye Zaubs that limb is correct, at least I'm used to it happening so can respond. One of my main tricks when moving around and the world spins is to constantly.get points of reference ie table, wall, chair, as I found last night it didn't help much in stopping the roundabout but it allows me to get about.
#CRPS as posted had the infusion no discomfortt, very low on in patients in the dept so plenty of staff around, so consultant decided it would be a good training time for nurses. So much for snooze. It was explained that this was calcium based and in effect is a long term treatment as opposed to know. CRPS can degrade the strength in bones.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom