Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I hope you get your knee sorted soon.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Legin. Sorry ya having so much trouble. I will be praying for you. And Listen to u wife. ;-) I know it's hard and gets agervating. As my husband would say. Glad dinner went good. It's good your cooking and taking extra time. Recovery is hard. But I'm glad your doing well. Xxx best reguards.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Thanks Angel oh I always listen to the wiffff - honest......

Legin THR Sep 14
 
That's great... Sometimes we thank them when it's all over. Cause we choose not to listen and got in a bigger mess.

My hub. Lol he is a brat. And won't listen. Gets his self in a mess... He said yep my wife said that. When some one pointed out something he did wrong about his health.

Best reguards.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@Legin bany steps from the calcitonin are happy-making to hear of!! Many baby steps maketh a good journey. Glad you have other appointments coming up which may give you bigger steps, who knows??
Yes, a pic please!! Get the Instigator Who Loves You to take a shot of you hinking off into the bright day! (I meant h i k i n g, but what came out actually possibly describes your gait-- I hope I haven't said something rude in Scottish :lol: )


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Ty @Nannyannie yup we had thought about them its not unusual to see people using similar in the hills. I just like the idea of the Crook its similar length but idea of wood is more me, (taps wooden head). Oh re hugs, there is nought better even asked boss if hugging the boss is a disciplinary action.

Legin THR Sep 14

No stealing the wife's clothes poles and moulding them into shape ye need for they walks up the hills lol.
 
The wifffffffs sheeesh I do all washing always have done have been praised many a time on my whites.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin you are irrepressible and inextinguishable!! Praised for your whites indeed :lol:
@forbesy you are no better :lol:
And that is the reason that both of you are coming through your "wee setbacks" so well. Not easily, not safely, ahem, not without many struggles and problems, but with strong hearts and abundance of outgoing helpfulness!!!
So There :) !


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Have I been told off or praised I'm confirmed...... And my whites were the brightest in the hospital.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
OK serious bit. Its so important that in some way we feel useful.even if it is the washing. We had a new sofa recliner brought in by both step sons. Now moving heavy things is/was always my territory. As they marched of to get it I realised that this was getting to me. Hence why the wiffff found me almost falling into the chest freezer, nope not doing myself in but sorting the freezer I just had to do something I could do.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Praised!! :) and see? Your spring of "must do helpful things" is unquenchable! Can't lift heavy objects just now? Ok, will organize deep freeze! In spite of everything crps, you cannot and will not be stopped :) i can learn about 37,000 lessons from your huge spirit.
There was a telling off in there, just be safe walking to and fro with your crook!! ;)


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
@Legin do you know what they say about people whose second toe is longer than their great toe?
 
Errrrr funny looking

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin
I agree there is a huge need to feel useful but that does not lead me to sort out or clean the freezer though! My "therapeutic chore" is cleaning our kitchen sink, all the nooks and crannies making it really shiney! Since my hip has got better I have been able to do "normal" housework - what a treat!
 
Oh my nooks and crannies sparkle. Still limp tho

Legin THR Sep 14
 
#CRPS
Not sure how or why but last night swelling back with a vengeance. Also Zapps up to about 8 an hour. Not aware I did anything or is it calcitonin wearing off. However if I have choice between reg, injections or foot swell hmmmmm the side effects of injection are way more deabilitating.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Nothing is straight forward for sure!! I am glad you can decide what is preferable injections or foot swell. Also good that you can count the zapps so that you can be objective re improvement or not. It sounds like the Pain Clinic work with you rather than dictating what should happen. Lets hope there's some improvement soon.
 
True I keep trying to deal with each situation. Last night foot was v sore when cooking so I did a quick change about of menu and made a sausage casserole which meant I could sit on bar stoolnto do prep then its just put it in oven. Also as a forethought there is plenty veg and sauce left today so I will add my curry mix to it and second days food sorted.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom