Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Legin

It will take some time but with your sheer strength and determination, the love and support from home and from all is here, I'm sure you will come through it fighting and getting better. Pain drags us down like nothing else, it can be all consuming and no amount of distraction sometimes can work. It's hard to focus on anything else.

I so feel for you my friend, as do all your other friends on here. You don't deserve this pain Legin, hang in there, you're not alone xx there is always one or other of us lurking around in the wee small hours xx
 
Holla oooer I went Spanish. Just two more injections to go on this present course. I most certainly won't miss the side effects. One thing for sure I take my hat off to people who go through similar treatments knowing that the side effects can be so debilitating.
I was thinking last night, now now nae chortles at me thinking. As with many medical things so much like the whole joint replacement recovery process is how the old head is and dealing with the process and those nagging worries and concerns, will my log leg go, will the pain stop, will I ever sleep normally again. With my silly condition its will it go, if its long term please when can I book remission as just to be able to wake and not have pain just because you moved your foot. Like I say its in the head I realised that I have not had one moment in the last 6yrs of no tinnitus and guess the possible same prognosis for pain is a nagging prospect.
Sooooooo at around 3am, I often find I get some best ideas at that time. I never asked my mum what time I was born perhaps it was 3am. Oooooooops I digress, chortle story of my life. Anyway I literally got together all.my letters of upcoming appointments and thought I'm lucky. Heck so many people have equally debilitating or worse conditions. I have my first pain management meeting soon and it will be good to grasp this thing by the collar and litterally get a plan.
Oooooops I have gone on but sometimes there is an internal need to go on a tad. Any who read this please its not about oh woe is me it's about we all need to see a way forward something to hold onto sometimes. So I take.my hat off to all who wake and no matter what still smile.
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin Hi Bilateral Jim here. Sounds like you are having a tough time of it. I was reading and saw Legin is Nigel and then i see Don. Pretty cool to have 3 names. What about Iglen or lieng or engli or genli or inleg or enlig or glien . I like your positive help with all your posts! Hoping maybe you smiled at this stupid Yank. Get better!
 
@Legin Just read your last post about 3am. I've always been a dracula (love the night) and it wasn't untill i saw a hospital birth record that says i was born at 1 in the morning. Plus, my astrology sign is cancer which is ruled by the moon. Adios amigo!
 
Hiya @Michegon thanks for the post and woooah I just do backward spelling let's not get too complicated. Hmmmm re star thing I'm cancer too guess that solves the moon thing knew it couldn't be the other howling at the moon thing.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I'm a Cancerian too. I do the night time prowling, occasional howling as well.

@Legin you are the most positive person and I wish you good luck with the injections. I do hope they work!!! When is your pain management appointment? XX btw you are NEVER woe is me xx

@Michegon lovely to meet you. I think you and legin are going to be a good combination.
 
Hi @Legin
Your post never sounds "woe is me". It reads as someone trying to make sense of the complexities that are being faced. You know we all admire how you deal with this ongoing and tough condition called crps and also your sharing of positives and complexities are appreciated. X
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Checking in on you pal. Hope u are doing well. Been praying for you!!! Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Ty Angel. Yaaaaay last injection later today, last foggy brain and aching joints. whoot whoot

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Great news Legin!!! Hope soon you will be back to normal life.... You been through a rough time friend. But u managed to stay positive... Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
All done just have today to deal with. Plus eldest daughter and her poor boyfriend will be here the morrow, she has asked for Mexican food so tomorrow will be kitchen day, yaberrrrrdabbadoooooo....

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Awesome ya can do it for her. Be careful take breaks!!! I know how rough it can be. Xxx. Hub did some huge burritos and noodles for us other day.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
I hope the side effects of your injections pass quickly and that you are left with sweet relief! Enjoy your time with family & in the kitchen (I know you will)!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Legin hooray last side effects!! Now you can relax and give orders from the kitchen stool!!
I fail to see how any boyfriend coming in to your family would qualify for "poor", unless it's in the sense of "poor man doesn't know what he's in for", as it is when someone new is introduced to hubby's ginormous extended family! :lol:


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Chortle. A tad like that I'm usually OK with their friends if you know what I mean. Abby did have one chap, well I said to Abby please inform him I'm not impressed.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Just checking in with you. Hope everything will work out great for you
❤️❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
 
Always wondered what ? marks were for then looked in the mirror???

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom