Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty angel and back at you.
I decided to keep a pain diary in advance of Cronic pain clinic. Its actually scarey when I read it back sheeeeeeeesh.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Good idea @Legin. It is the sort of thing they ask. How much pain, where and what makes it worse.
 
Ty lizzbizz info like that is invaluable as ever a grand friend you are

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hello @Legin
Meals for 7 .... Meals for 11 ..... I bet you are organised in your domaine!
Hope the meds kick in soon to give you some respite.
I thought I was hiding the angst and pain pre op from loved ones with "not bad" "I am fine" but really they could see through it. We are funny creatures ... May be it is a cave man/woman approach still inside us, having to get on with it to survive.

Have a lovely day.

x
 
You got it pal, its the trying to be the strong one, always the coping person and facilitator. All in the myth that you are coping.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Glad things is looking up for you. And your able to do. Great idea on the log. Pain clinics can be iffy sometimes. But they can help to with other materials and excerise. Least I know that is the way is here.

I log it when I take my meds and why. And try document where pain is. I'm almost its pain free.

Enough about me pal. How is is the foot and leg? Hope u been doing good and continuing to walk and be safe. You got this. Think it will be all over soon. Hate that your having so much issues. Get well fast. U have fun stuff ya been waiting to do.


Angel1978
 
Im ok walking far is a no no no. Im working on levitation tho.
Foot not so bad just rang dr and put to her im on max dose now but pain and those zapps increase in frequency from 5pm. I take in morning and night could I split it more so have meds early afternoon but not going over max limit, they agreed. So we will see

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Sending my best wishes to Scotland, @Legin , and I'm joining in with the other peoples' best wishes. I hope there will soon be a solution and improvement for your foot and leg. You deserve it. Your so Kind and do so much with your children and grandchildren.
Warm regards
Constanze
 
Sorry to hear about the no no on walks. Lots of prayers In hopes soon will be all over with New Meds.... You have kids and grands who need ya!!! Best regards!!!


Angel1978
 
Thinking of you. I hope splitting the Pregablin dose helps with the zapps.
 
@Legin what a wise doctor, to follow your common sense lead!!! I would have expected "no, you have to do this by the book". I hope your new regimen works, keep us posted!
Levitation? You and that grandson of yours CAN DO IT!!! :lol:


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Im trying. Well so i hv been told. My dr and i get on. Hence when they scanned brain a while back her statement was "contary to popular opinion it seems you do have a brain" sheeeesh
 
You're a patient patient Nigel, and I am keeping all crossed that this is a good result for you. Will have a wee dram later (it is only 8.30am here now, don't be ridiculous, can't have Highland Park with porridge) and toast your nerves to settledness and peace.
:beer:
 
OMG now you just mentioned name of my v v fav indulgence. I have been to the distillery and went to the brewery of Orkney Dark Island.
The thing is I may come across as patient but im not. I don't have ants in my pants i have a colony, got told off in hospital loads of times for being up and walking about all the time. Strange I knew that nurses always had toast about 3am num num.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty coppers tried to go for a wee walk as fed up of seeing these 4 walls, it was good to feel wind and see trees getting into blossom. Didnt get too far but worth it.
Im more than glad to be the excuse for Aunty to have a wee tipple, chortle I hv driven her to drink.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
:lol: I will toast right now with water! :lol: clink! To Legin's meds working!!!!!


My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom