Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leant forward but im fine.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Please be careful @Legin. I am unstable on my feet too and almost fell twice yesterday, I lost my balance but managed to recover it just in time.
 
What ever next ..... a wee fall .... I'm fine ...
Do look after yourself @Legin ... no drama's please!
X
 
Me no. I just leant forward to put something away and kept going.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Morning @Legin On a very gloomy day down south!

A few years ago I would have put my wellies and mac on and gone out in the rain, enjoying the mist on my face. I was just going to write that I can't do that now ..... but just thought I can and I will. So thats my plan for a little later.

I wish there was some answer for your leg/foot ... a miracle is needed .... why is it a long time coming?

Hope you day goes well with the "extra" hour of daylight saving !

Karen x
 
Hiya coppers nought like puddle stomping. Re nerve thing the nerve was damaged and as to it recovers I dont know. As to why my nervous system is going nuts I really dont know. Last night my poor wife exclaimed look at your leg it was jumping around with jolts of lovely electric zaps, I think fact im replying more and more on operated leg as t'ther deteriorates cant be helping.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
"it was jumping around with jolts of lovely electric zaps"

Wow, i was going to say i don't know how you put up with it ... but it is not as if you have a choice!

I have forgotten, have you got your second hip scheduled in?

 
@Legin. Just curious if your leg is moving about so much wouldn't that mean the nerve endings are waking up? Just wondering..........❤️


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
Rt hip resurfacing 2007
Rt hip revision 2010
Rt shoulder replacement
LTKR 2014
#CRPS
 
@susanne it sounds like a short circuit to me! It would be excellent if it was a sign of the nerve endings waking up! So @Legin how has your day been?

Karen x
#CRPS
 
Busy yesterday, I agree susanne it would cept jumping bean effect was non numb areas. Yes coppers I agree having worked with and had training in epilepsy its similar to messages getting there late.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Hi @Legin

Are you taking your full dose of Lyrica now? I'm concerned to read about your pain level.
Is there any chance you could find out if it can be topped up with something if it's not effective enough?
#CRPS
 
I am about to recall drs re that very same thing. Left a message with them.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Good luck with the doctors @Legin ! It can be so frustrating. I always feel that there has got to be an answer and we are just taking too long to get there.

As lyrica has helped a bit can the dose be upped? Look after yourself.

K x
 
Ty its about possibly upping the dose, I got a message she was going to do some research and calls have to ring back later today.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Dose upped to 225mg morning and night. Now have to go and get new script and sick line. A long and slow 4 mile walk. At least its not raining, oh wheres my sowester.

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
4 mile round trip that is and rain is good for the hair.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom