Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Suddy ty for thinking of me I really appreciate it. I have just been put on Lycra err Lyrica working from 1 tablet am and pm to 3 tabs am and pm. Its just my nerves are well all wrong. Was cleaning yesterday then chatting to wife she said whats happened I went eh looked and bloood drippimg of finger I felt nothing of a big chunk taken out. Yet bang wrong part of foot OMG, I think my CPU is goosed. Anyway wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much moaning. Well done hubby and good for you having me time.
So a policeman stops me and says, right sir I want you to drive to the police station and I will escort you. I said but I havent done anything.
I know he replies


Im lost #CRPS


Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hiya Angel.
Nice day here the girls came round ad they are back for mothers day, they are sooooooooooooooooo good for me best tonic ever. We took dogs for a walk about 2 miles sheeeeeesh the young mutt is brainless running along checking back to see if she is missing something then hello tree, thud. Hmmmmmm they say dogs like owners now I would never run into rugby post and knock myself out -tum teeeeee tum

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Im ok sleept ish but ok pomdering going out for walk but weather icky tomorrow I up the lycra tablets so will see

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Mmmm tricky one @Legin. However perhaps if you used your crutch(es) would that make it any easier?

Do you think the Lyrica is working. I know it's early days though x

Weather here is dull and overcast too. I'm so awfully tired. Drinking my first cup of tea of the day and hoping the caffeine kicks in xxx


Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Will see when I up the dose I gave crutches back and my only stick is somewhere not sure. X

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hiya @Angel1978 yeah im ok. Tut at silly foot. Went in garage must have been some broken glass cut foot but didnt feel it have spent last 10 minutes with a mop sheesh I walk about a lot. Still cant feel it, thing is a few inches off and I would have been saying Beeeeeeeeeeeeezer. Anyway hows thee

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Aye be careful. Hope u ok. I am doing alright. Learning the knee.



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKR REV MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Oh @Legin - what do you do for attention?

That foot of yours has a lot to answer for! Hope you can look after it and not let it get infected.

I was reading some earlier posts while on a long journey today and I really felt the warmth between us all. It highlighted to me again the importance of Bonesmart X
 
@Legin. Just checking in. Have been reading your posts. Curious why you're bleeding so much did you have that checked? Also did the drs ever test you for fibromyalgia? I finally went to see rheumatologist bc of all joint pain, she put me on lidocaine patches which are now all over my joints. Not sure if helping, maybe just in my head so i keep patching shoulder, neck,and anywhere else it hurts, her advice since I have osteo arthrits ( thanks dad) that if surgery helps do it. I'm getting nauseated hearing my shoulder grind while I do my hair. Which is more important! I vote for hair
Please be well, concerned about your gushing blood, but quit impressed about your cleaning skills!!!!
Love from the big apple


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Tut im a grand cleaner nb didnt say scrubber. Errrrr as to do i have diff things now don't confuddle me. Just silly cut I didnt feel happen. Oh sooooo sorry about shoulder pain I cant comment re choice being folically challenged. Take care lass of the big apple. Keep smiling

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Yeah ok being a good numpty got leg well foot up so it heals quick. Annoying thing is I heal v quickly. Im hospital i had an ooooopsie in shower and cut head. Nurse couldnt believe it next day when didnt need dressing any more. How are you @Nana moon 27

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Well no side effects so good as to effectiveness not sure today is first day on full dose so time will tell.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Not been around for a few days. It looks like I have some catching up to do. How are you on the Lyrica? I swelled up on it and got water retention, so had to stop it.
 
Hiya pal was getting a tad worried. Its only 2 days on full dose and nerve pain seems to have lessened tho sometimes I still do the walk on hot coals. The Gaberdoodahs really werent good. I didnt realise at first but suddenly thought im so down and often in not a nice place as in head wise. Also I snapped at wifffffr for really no reason which isnt me and well still feel guilty. So hopefully the old lycra (I know its just what I call it) is better.
Ok ennuffffffffffff serious stuff lizzbizz summers coming warmer weather and here to things getting better. Take care pal

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Hi ya
Keep up the Lyrica, it doesn't seem to cause me any side effects. How long till you are on full dosage? Chemist looked at me strange other day when I asked for lycra and pointed in direction of bike accessory shop!!! In bed icing, with 2 heat packs, jacket on and doona. Don't know how you manage to ice in the cold weather.:yikes:
Diane
 
Hiya @Sudibar I dont ice much do put water and ice in bath sometimes and soon I will restart my loch walking not sure how long spose its till silly nerve thing stops

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @ legin. Great photo op. The pix is magnificent. All I can show you is snow today on the first day of spring. How are u feeling. I was on lyrica and it drive me crazy had to stop , I'm taking the gabagaba.....as I call it 600mg a day still doesn't do anything. Neuro said to up it by next week if still not feeling better. Have no feeling in my 3 fingers wonder why I keep dropping things especially the kids at school,,.... Shoulder in pain using more lidocaine patches . Will it ever go away? Thinking of doing my shoulder replacement in June and take off work in the summer
Just a thought
Well I hope you're feeling better, and the lyrica helps you. It's supposed to be a great drug.
Be a good boy and take it easy.
With love ❄️❄️⛄️⛄️. Susanne


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom