Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi legin
Hope your appt goes well today. There has got to be an answer to all of this! (Whether it be beetroot or ribena) Here's hoping for some concrete answers for you. X
 
Appt is tomorrow think I posted wrong most unusual, not. Hmmmmmm concrete wellies

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty lizzbizz and snaperoo. Aye off to the BIG hospital so many more nurses to fear
 
I so hope that you get some answers today and that things can start to improve for you, you deserve it xxx
 
Ok scans done. Consultant not sure confirms swelling a nd colour no dvt but i thought that. CT scan to be sorted. Nerve in heel is like a wee walk on hot coals. Got told off by wiffdff for trying to hide it. So nae oscar for me then
#CRPS
 
Errrrr dont know but nerves are on overload I know inhave a nerve

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Oh @Legin, it sounds horrible- Snapper mentioned plantar fasciitis. I know 2 people who have had that and it was v v painful sounds like your description of funny bone x 10. Although it takes time it does just correct itself. Might be worth a check on internet to see what you think? Good luck and wish I could magic it away. x
 
Will do copprrs and tiz life hey ho. Now hide that statue wifffff may use it

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I wondered about plantar fascitis too. Since I'm walking better now, my heels are rebelling. They're not used to biting the floor because I've always walked on my toes like a hippo ballerina. :rofsign:
Behave yourself or you'll get in big trouble buster. If it hurts, tell the Dr.
 
Ok checked up what plant thingy exactly is im pretty sure it isnt as pain has spread up leg and if I knock the toes that have feeling my 40 yr abstinence from swearing is tested. Also because I have had major problems in past with both achillies I reg do stretches without even thinking about it also whilst sore first thing it get worse. Ah well really fed upmof moaning soooooooooooooo whats diff between a teacher and a train.
Teacher says spit that gum out boy
Whilst train says





CHEW CHEW
#CRPS

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Other day I was complimented on my driving. Gotback to car and a nice person had left a note
PARKING FINE

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Its been mild here no socks yaaaaay as they dig in and prefer nude feet. Sometimes i feel like whole nervous system on overload. For years i hv had open wound courtesy of psoriasis used to it and wee stings. In shower my back felt like red hot poker being pushed in. Me thinks im metamorphing into a being of nerves enough to mk hair stand on end. Ooooooops
#CRPS
 
Oh @Legin (((((hugs))))! There are no words to reply to what you endure. You're a very brave man x

I do hope your neurology appointment comes through soon. I pray they can help you get sorted. You really don't deserve any of this. You're always so cheerful and make us all laugh x

Night night, hope you get some sleep x x x
 
Hi @Legin. Sorry you're having a difficult time. With the pain on your back, shingles came to mind as that I believe attacks nerve endings (I had it across abdomen and back once )

Don't know if you have med called " Lyrica" in Scotland. I take a small dose 2x a day to help with nerve pain from pinched nerves in neck. I would imagine you have tried everything but thought it worth mentioning.

Hope your having a good weekend anyway. Hubby has just completed a 2km followed by a 1km ocean swim this morning!! Me I'm taking my time getting out of bed, heat packs behind legs, thinking about getting them unstuck and .moving for the day. In otherwords being real lazy, but hey its Sunday morning here.
Take care
Diane
#CRPS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom