Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi legin how's the cycling going. I have to admit I did not recognise your music choice of yesterday. i decided to listen to them on Itunes yesterday but I went back in to sleep mode. It was have breakfast, sleep, read a bit sleep, have shower sleep, and so the day went by. The sleep mode was either a reaction to the long walk I did the day before or a reaction to the antibiotics. The antibiotic, as a side effect, says insomnia but I am always contrary medication wise so who knows. This is quite a process both positive and negative.

What would I do without brainsmart and all the great people sharing so freely???
You are appreciated
Karen
 
Im really glad you have started to give infection order of the boot. Songs most are foreign Holland and France have an amazing jazz scene, would love to go. Jamie Cullum is amazing saw him at then usher hall a venue built same as the Albert Hall. Concert was amazing. I use Spotify and get loads of new stuff from there.
You are doing really well Karen dealing with recovery and the implications it has had on your daily strategy I take my hat off to you. @copsham

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Thank you @Legin. Really i think we are all amazing what we put up with, what we don't know and what we do about it! Everyone has a different story but we all have so much in common! You sound like you have done so much in your life so far and i am sure that like me, patience did not come in to it! What a steep learning curve!

I am glad I found Bonesmart. If I hadn't my "advice" would be the general leaflets and non specialist nurses!

Karen
 
I speak v broken french but its amazing how it comes back. Many wineries I visited linked with business they would only speak french. Mon amis always goes down well. Bike ride looming yesterday did a 30 second sprint om 2nd toughest level as part of routine just to get muscles tingling and a good lung workout.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
All done sheeeeesh a good work out. Ruben Hein live briliant big band sound big vocals however found I kept going really fast, and I was v loud. Ok won't be about the morrow. Tut heard cheer all way up here. Im offfffff to go and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Manchester United at old trafford. Never been before ever jv supported them 40 odd years whoooooot whoooooooooooooooot.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty all phew left house yesterday at 7am got back about 10pm sore but a brilliant day. The trains were busy and hips didnt like it but all on time so nae stress. The game phew 75 thousand people what a noise. Chortled when at one point probably 50k shout shoooooooooot, the player did shoot heck who wouldnt. Interesting chat with chap who is high up in scottish transport plan, he had a few too many sherbets (alchyfrol) amazing what a sober person can gleam from a sozzled one.
No bike today me thinks the look I would get from wifffff would be a medussa ish one. She collected me from station I tried to do the normal walk obviously failed. Tut there goes my chance of ever getting an oscar. Hope everyone has a grand day.
Oh vascular clinic app came through. 12 March pretty sure its no sillly clott thing been there before the injections are a pain to do chap looked at me once in a public loo like I was a junkie.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ty snaperooooo naaaaw water and a coffeee for me strange since the opperation I have the naaaaa cant be bothered with alchyfrol.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ok hips iffy main thing is silly foot and its massive over sensativity im areas I have feeling I have a v high pain threshold but if I stand on something or bang it its more than smarts and for a long time after. Stood on wee screw yesterday and I mean small oweeeeeeeeeee. Amputation at the neck looking good.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
So he keeps telling me well shouting

Legin THR Sep 14
 
I fixed the problem with alerts with this thread. The daftest thing. I unwatched it. Waited a wee while and then put it back on to watch and it's worked yaaay x x x
 
Im being watched oooooooooer

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ooooooo big bover

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hmmmmmmm - checks tree outside

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom