Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasdoing jumping spins witth gson tonight

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Oh @Legin you are incorrigible! Jumping spins! Must be good for you to hear the giggles though. X
 
Sheeeeesh ok ok some clarification. The jump spin imvolved exaggerated build up small jump and qtr to half spin with a very exagerated landing like BFG without the whizzpops. Hence the giggles. Oh all done to Fun as in the group.
Am I sore today errrrrr kinda do I regret it not a chance can still hear his giggles

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Maybe your next career should be in a Children's Centre. No doubt where ever you work you will be valued as you are good at picking up the real issues that are hidden to others.

What do @Legin @Nana moon 27 and @copsham have in common? Grandchildren who are really loved! And lots more on Bonesmart too. While I don't do Jumpingspins, I just had to help grandson calling out "I am stuck on the silly toilet seat!" (raised seat) what could I do say "sorry precautions do not allow me to help you!"

I am really tired this morning could not fall asleep as worrying. My "worry" was my idea that I would love a telescope to look at the stars and planets, what sort, when, would it be a one minute wonder etc just to prove that I can turn anything in to a worry.

I have to leave to go to my physio appointment in a minute but I could nod off (why not at 2 in the morning)

be in touch x

X
 
I have worked with teens for many years many on autistic spectrum. Ok for stars. I have an app Night Sky point phone at sky at night and it picks out all the stars even those hidden ny cloud.
Oh also fav hobby is people watching not in a creepy way.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
The Night Sky Lite, as in free version

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Astronomy App looks good, have downloaded it and will try it later ..... maybe not ..... it wasn't cloudy 20mins ago but now it is!
 
Got exercise bike delivered last night its a loan from v nice chap. My consultant recomended using one as the foot movement may help with silly foot and leg as periods of constant movement to muscles that arent being told to move. Wiffffffff given me huge list of dont does not tooo fast not tooo long not to much tension. Sheeeeeeesh I said im not going to attempt tour de Scotland she gave me the look and said aye but you will try to beat sir chris hoy. Moi?

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin hope your bike turns out to be helpful for your foot. Its an interesting idea that the constant movement might restart the messages for movement. If it works I wish you had been advised this earlier in your recovery!

I slept 6.5 hours the night before last and last night 7 hours what a relief. Thought I would never get there. The sleepless nights really do me in!

Its 7 am here and really frosty. the fields look snow covered although it is frost. Just had the urge to go out for a walk wow the first time in years that I have wanted to go out for a walk without it being just to get from A to B.
So a cuppa tea then a little walk down the lane!

As every one says go easy on the bike Legin.

Karen
 
Hiya @copsham hmmmmm go easy on thst walk as a walk down the white lane could be an oooooopsie and end in pain. But hey really glad you feel like going out. I love the outside hate being indoors caged animal me -squeak. It was a choice between the exercise bike or my bike, however the sharp pain of the look betwixt my shoulder blades decided that one.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
5 mins warm up 15 alot faster 5 mins warm down. Pedometer says 6k but thats foot fall so more on bike. Quite surprissed breathing fine. Tour de distileries here i come
 
On static bike again similar routine but this time had a playlist. Warm up mr Bojangles heavy tension stuff two steps from Hell sprint we are young by fun and last dash free bird by lynyrd skynyrd which meant I flashed down the Champs Elyse and past finish line kept going to santanas version of while my guitar gently sleeps before falling off edge of the world to chat to the heffalump and turtle.
One thing saddle hurts left un- opperated as yet hip. Any suggestions hurt as in pressure.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Morning @Legin
How are you doing - more cycling today or too sore?

Have you been to Shetland Isles? Now that I can walk a bit and prospect of much more I can plan to go to another place I love. I picture myself with new hip walking to an area we have been to where you can see a thousand or more puffins coming in to feed their babies in the cliff face before flying off to spend the rest of the year out at sea. So magical.

On a not so happy note my wound is infected but am reassured it is a superficial wound so antibiotics for a week should clear it up. I really hope so. Seeing my consultant for the 6 weeks review on Thursday. Amazingly everything, except the infection, is going really well!

What is todays music compilation !!

Karen
 
I have been to Shetland Isles but only for work its there I had a v v v unforgettable take off im a wee plane. Puffins oh yes seen many on Bass Rock a huge volcano plug that was blown in an eruption from edindooooodahs about 15 miles, also Lindisfarne near Berwick on Tweed. Look after your wound.
Music hmmm btw Two Steps from Hell big classical they often do film scores, music is very big heroic style.
Today prob more jazz swing style but from the new generation will think on but fancy a good sing well howl.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Playlist so hard to choose a few.
Interpretation of love by Wouter Hamel
Dont ask - Wouter Hamel
Elephants - Ruben Hein
Stand up speak out - Ruben Hein a song has big meaning to me.
Loveaint gonna let you down - Jamie Cullum
Love cats - Jamie Cullum
And not jazz but sooo inspirational and great to sing to loud, Gotta see it all - Miss Molly and Me should be candidate for smartie song well I think so but me and thinking more thunking

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and
Play my string - Karsu Donmez, an amazing talent

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom