Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is I always found I got more info from the nurses hmmm and the tellings off. I will get well get down from rock. I have another on top of a cliff overlooking the forth and Endinburgh opp. But wont drive with silly foot as I know I can but as I forget its there when walking and trip what could happen driving. But hey I got ma loch and hills around me and loch is attainable also v fallinable. Squelch has been heard before now.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Made veggie casserole topped with toasted bread crumbs and melted cheese for daughter, well us all she often gets thr add on meal so she was at head of menu list. Noted the long walk bit hmmmmmmm hope you arent over doing it. Me im fine chest on right way forward and seeing consultant and head of physio on Wednesday re hips and foot.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Doing mexican tonight chimychangas I think they are called also stuffed peppers and paprika potato wedgies. First app was today came up with more questions than answers but hey ho.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin,

Know the feeling x I'm in terrible pain left hip, knee, ankle and whole of the sole of the left sole of foot hurts to even touch the ground. Just gone down to get top up med. Have taken it. Praying it works soon x

Have you taken your meds yet? Xxx

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Aye I have just a pain isnt it tho

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin
Your appt tomorrow?? Are you prepared with your questions and polite demands? You have definitely put up with enough so hope it gets sorted for you. Let us know how it goes.
Karen
 
@Legin, I hope your appointments tomorrow go well. I will be thinking of you. Take care my friend and hope that you get a good outcome.
 
I know it does @Legin but it is important too. We all love and care for you. You really are a wonderful, kind support to us all. And from me personally, I'd like to say thank you and send you a massive ((((hug)))!!!

Good luck tomorrow. I sincerely hope that all goes well. What times your appointment? I hope that your wife is going to be with you. I think it would be a good idea really. After all, she lives with you and sees what is going on with you first hand and right through you when you're doing the "I'm fine" routine!!!

Take care and please, please, please, no more oopsies before your appointment.

Love Nana moon 27 x x x
 
Hoping you get some relief and good news tomorrow ( or is it today) ❤️❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Ty ty errrrr aye wifffffff the poor woman is taking me
10.20 app time. To tell truth not sure what to expect re silly foot or other hip. E will be in so no nanna i wont get away with im fine. .anyway wont know unless i go. Toodles
 
Hi @Legin,
I'm sorry I missed you to wish you well for your appointment today. It looks as if the situation with my Dad could go on for a while, I'm just going to have to live with it, but I don't want to ignore my friends when they also need a friendly word of support.
I do so hope that you get some answers, and can start to move forward, please let us know how you get on, we all care very much for you, (((((hugs)))))))
 
Oh errrr ty. Not a lot nerve problem is ongoing cld be connected to vascular problems awaiting that appointment. Hv new exercises purely for glutes annd going on weekly physio. Other hip to be done between 3 and 6 months xray showed its not too good dagnabit im fine didnt work with xray proof.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hi @Legin

I don't mean to laugh but when you said "I'm fine" didn't work with X-ray proof I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry. It reminded me of how it doesn't work with me.

On a more serious note now though...I'm ever so glad that your other hip will be done in next few months. Like @copsham said that rock of your will still be waiting. She's absolutely right. Hey we may even end up hip and knee buddies. Yours is a similar timescale to mine...I was told a few months.

Anyway, I hope that you get a decent nights rest. Night night (((((hugs))))

Oh and I'm leaving you a little present especially for you.... [Bonesmart.org] Nerve problems A good boy badge for going to the hospital and behaving x

Love Nana moon 27 :heehee: X
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Nana moon 27
Was missing you wondered where you had got to!
Sleep well and hopefully some sun tomorrow, if we are lucky X
 
@Legin Sorry that you didn't get better results today, on the bright side once hip is done they are both done & dusted. Hopefully your new exercises will bring you some relief and next appointment some clear answers. Do also hope your chest is now all clear.
Take care
@Ellejay Sending warm thoughts your way
Diane
 
Naaaaa its ok I expected the results just a wee bit of me hoped for, ah well onward to land of rock like glutes.
Badge for me ooooooooooo hmmmmm. Been eons since I was a boy and good and Nigel arent words normally together. Badge fell off and I sat on pin.


Legin THR Sep 14
 
Yaaaaaaaaaaay hug whoooot whooooot. Errrrrr glutes errrr purely on a recovery purpose. Good job this isnt a site that can see us. I stand clench clench clench. Jazz is very good to errrrrr accompany the clenchanova

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Hey @Legin. You're catching up to me with replacement parts. Didn't know this was a competition. Have to get the other shoulder replaced but still trying to get my head around another body part being replaced. Plus this dam cold weather makes all joints so stiff. On the bright side friend and I went for a full body massage ( no not that kind) and believe it or not everything even my muscles are so relaxed. Only problem is I get so zoned out that I start getting anxious about the time being up. I just can't win
Hang in there old chum it's only going to get better
Be well ❤️❤️❤️❤️susanne


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Awwww ty and tut I didnt think it was that kind of massage sheeeesh you would see me blush across the pond. Im fine, good grief when I see what you have gone thru, are going thru and will im ashamed that I had a wee moan. So kicked myself up bottom and im grand. Yup cold does get into dem bones and joints. -hums tune, always look on bright side of life.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom