Guest viewing is limited

Revision THR Nanamac's story - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: This is my story

Hi Janet! Happy New Year....

Sorry you have shingles that's Painful! I had that years ago after major dental gum surgery ohhhhhh my girlfriend went through the same thing. I'm not a dr or a medical pro I'm convinced though the surgery, underlying stress caused the shingle flare up. I hope you heal very quickly!!

Sending lots of healing love to you!

Sarah

xxooxx
 
Re: This is my story

Nasteee! Not the way to start a new year. Hope you recover soon, pet.
 
Re: This is my story

Oh gosh, I wondered why you have been so quiet. Did they give you anything for it? I kept thinking I was getting them, but never did. I keep getting a stinging sensation on my neck. Maybe think about getting the vaccine when this round goes away. If I had a regular Dr. I sure would. Hope you feel better!
 
Re: This is my story

Hope you get over your bout of shingles soon Janet take care loads of hugs all the way:from Scotland. :console:

Billy
 
Re: This is my story

Well Janet, 2012 hasn't started on the right note yet for you now has it?? So sorry that something again is going on. I sure hope things start getting better and soon !!!

Thinking of you as always.
 
Re: This is my story

Well, let's say it ended on a sour note, not that it started with one, ok :th_heehee:? I actually had these spots for a few weeks, didn't think anything of it. Because I have had it before, I didn't get really sick.

Felt a bit under the weather, kind of out of steam really, but not really itchy or sore. Wasn't until I saw a few chicken pox like blisters that I made the connection.

This has been going on for almost a month now. Strange virus...it really has left me rather drained though.

Better days are comin' :yes 4:
 
Re: This is my story

Janet - just wanted to let you know I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. As others have said, you are so brave and strong despite all that has been thrown at you. You remind me so much of my mom, who dealt with one medical issue after another and no matter how sick she felt or how bad the pain was at times, she had an inner strength to keep going.

You are a true inspiration to all of us and here's to better days!

Liz
 
Re: This is my story

Janet, I'm so sorry about the shingles. There is nothing worse in my book. Once you get them healed, please do see your GP and get the vaccine. It will keep you from ever getting a return visit by those nasty bumps.
 
Re: This is my story

Thanks again fellow hippies. I start to feel a bit better and then exhausted again! This has really knocked me for a loop. No energy left at all. Otherwise, not a bad case as far as pain or itch.

I actually think this was the third time I've had them. The first was the worse and was undiagnosed for the longest time. My son who was quite the joker called the spots my alien markings at the time! It was the strangest "bulls eye" looking mark :th_heehee:.

This time it definately looked like big chicken pox! Only about a dozen but neither itchy or painful, until they popped and the shower water hit them :hate-shocked:! OUCHIE!

Anyway, kind of out of it. Hope everyone is starting the New Year off better than me! My brain is too foggy to write much...be well everyone!
 
Re: This is my story

Dear Janet,

[Bonesmart.org] Nanamac's story - Part 2


So much has been given you to shoulder. I shall light a very special candle for such a beautiful Soul!

[Bonesmart.org] Nanamac's story - Part 2
 
Re: This is my story

Awww...thank you Shawnna. You are very kind :blush:...
 
Re: This is my story

Dearest Janet, just caught up with your thread and read about your shingles... You so need to have a good break and for your health to turn around.. You are such a brave soul and we all love you for all the support and encouragement you give to us. Take care honey :friends:
 
Re: This is my story

Janet, hope you are getting some much needed rest. Take care my friend! Hope the worst is over and you are on the mend!
 
Re: This is my story

Hi guys! Well, I just heard back from my original OS and after reading the MRI report of my spine (that took this long for him to get!) there is a nerve impingement at L4-5 which would cause the type of thigh pain that I have been having since the surgery :DOH:!

I can't believe the second OS knew this and is probably why he said he was so excited, but never did anything about it! In any event, I think his mind was on moving as he has gone out of state to a new practice! :elfrevenge:!

So, now I have to see a spine specialist for an epidural injection that my OS feels may do the trick. Of course, I first have to see the spine specialist.

Here we go again on the emotional roller coaster, but again I am hopeful :thumb:! As Jo always says, everything is connected to everything else :yes 4:!
 
Re: This is my story

Make that appointment as soon as you can, Janet!!! This sounds promising to finally relieve you of all this pain. Good luck, hon...
 
Re: This is my story

The OS office is handling the appointment Jamie. They will call back with the date tomorrow. See, something (besides the Rheumatologist:th_heehee:) sent me back to the original OS! Finally :yes 4:!

Don't ever give up!
 
Re: This is my story

Such good news, dear Janet. Sone light at the end of the tunnel, sorry, rollercoaster! How are those horrible shingles?
 
Re: This is my story

Janet

Some half decent news at last sure your body doesn't have the slightest clue of what is actually going on.
Great to see you with sone smiley,s for a change take care

Billy
 
Re: This is my story

Great news Janet! I'm so happy for you and praying they call you back with a date this is very near in the future.

Liz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom