TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

Thank you for your support. Thank goodness I had the foresight before I went in this time to borrow a recliner, hubby has fitted a downstairs loo etc. So I can recover downstairs xxxxxxx
 
Being downstairs will help so much--you won't feel as isolated. I hope that things are sorted out soon though, it is frustrating not to have the second leg go smoothly
 
hi @Nana moon 27
So glad you were organised before you went in I am sure it will pay off now. It is such a complicated process, everyone so different. I presume that for you "time" is the answer and being home will be positive. I wish you could fast forward 3 or 6 months but you will get there. Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes x
 
Hi Ann. I think you must be nearly home and I hope things go well for you from now on! Rest and recover! :sleeep:
 
Welcome home Ann!
Take your time, rest and now let the healing begin. Love and hugs, xxxxx
 
I haven't forgotten you Ann, will post in a few days but glad you're home at last. We're just off on holiday; it seemed like a good idea when we booked in Jan!

Rest now my friend.

xx
 
Glad you are in your own space Ann and comfortable.
Xx


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ann,
Hope you got settled in today at home, and are comfortable, well as much as you can be after a TKR.
 
Glad you are at home and reasonably comfortable. Hope your recovery is smooth from now on.
 
Congratulations on making it back home. Remember that journey from hospital to home takes a lot out of a person, so get as much rest as you can. I hope your pain management is successful. If not, don't hesitate to contact the pain folks and let them know you are hurting. Keeping pain at bay will keep inflammation and swelling down.
 
Life will pass more peacefully in your own home. I felt so good when I saw my bedroom!! Rest, rest, rest right now.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom