Guest viewing is limited

TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

I had it for a week or so. It's a nightmare. Just yesterday I was able to eat solid food. Kinda made me feel woozy. So I stopped. Xxx to you.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
@CATSMUM my daughter said there is a bug going about. So maybe that's what it is. I've slept all afternoon Drank plain water. Cannot face tea or anything else x
 
@Nana moon 27 I wondered if there was something going round. My tummy still feels kingly, although the cramping pains have gone. Hope you feel better soon. x
 
Hi @Nana moon 27
Hope you are well enough to travel today. Once you are there you will be so happy!
Aquacise awaits you!!
[Bonesmart.org] Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee
 
I finally got here the early hours. I travelled in the back of our car with keg elevated on pillows and ice packs. That was fine.

It's so much easier here. It's a more enabling environment. The shower is a sit down one. The living room and kitchen are a few paces away.

The Imodium worked on settling my tummy. Thank goodness.

I overdid walking on the site today. I've had to to ice, elevate and take breakthrough med. I enjoyed it though.

Managed to get internet access by turning off 4G and left it on normal.

I'm a bit tired today. My friend came with her little dog that ended up on my lap having a cuddle was highly delighted to see me.

I didn't get to aquacise today as I felt it best to get over that bug properly. Plus my daughter fetched my swimming costumes back but failed to tell me she had not left them in the car but on top of the shoe rack in a carrier!!!

Oh well good excuse for another new one! the next class is Tuesday!

Meds really kicking in so I'm going to have a little doze x

Please take care
Love Ann XXX
 
So did you see your first sunset? It was glorious here. Glad you are in Tywyn and hope your internet access remains okay. Enjoy your time, your aquacise and the peace. X
 
Hey Nana hope your feeling better. The icky bug. I've had it oh lord. It's not good at all. Hope you have a good time. Xxx


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Glad to hear you got away and sound well settled!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
I overdid it yesterday but did the ice, elevation and rest.

Today I've been for a short walk along the prom with my hubby. Not far. I managed a bit of a supermarket. I got into the car and my quads hurt bad.

Have taken meds. Nice and drowsy now. I will sleep with knee elevated and iced. Will catch you later xxx
 
Aaaargghhh daughter just phoned. There was a letter off the OS of which a copy has been sent to my GP.

There is RST? on the knee and if no better in two months I have to undergo an MUA.

Anyone know what RST is please? Xxx
 
I have never heard that term, Ann, so I haven't a clue. But, since a manipulation is normally done to break up adhesions, I would guess the doctor may have been referring to that. Can you call the surgeon's office and ask rather than just wonder what is going on?
 
Aaaargghhh daughter just phoned. There was a letter off the OS of which a copy has been sent to my GP.

There is RST? on the knee and if no better in two months I have to undergo an MUA.

Anyone know what RST is please? Xxx
I have no idea what RST means. Let's ask @Josephine if she knows.
By the way, you don't have to have an MUA. Your surgeon can recommend it - and I hope that he explains fully why he thinks it is necessary - but the decision will be yours to make, based on the information you are given.
 
@Nana moon 27, could it be RSD? Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, another name for CRPS. I am only guessing.

Glad to hear you are having a good time in Wales.
 
I don't think so, lizzie.....because they were talking about an MUA. The two aren't usually related. In fact, it's just the opposite. When a person has #CRPS, the doctors will usually try very hard to avoid an MUA or anything that will cause trauma and possibly initiate a flare-up.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie is right, any future surgery my consultant has to be involved. That's prob with my other hip itay cause CRPS in other leg. I googled rst nothing well medical
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom