Guest viewing is limited

TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

Hey chick thinking of you. Hope all is well. Hope the ride www not to bad for you. Good luck with doc. Don't let pt hurt you. Xxxx let us know how it goes.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Update on OS follow up appointment.

He's not happy with the ROM still. He wants to see me in 8 weeks. He said it would do me good to do water based exercises. He's referred me for hydrotherapy. He showed us the x rays of my knee which he assured me was excellent.

I asked him about whether I could do aquacise classes while I'm away but just the gentle stuff not the hard stuff. He said yes of course but not to overdo things So when we go up to Wales, I'll be booking in to do a few of those classes. They're lovely, women only and the entire pool is ours xxx

The energy drain has hit me like a ton of bricks. Going to try and have a nap now.

Hope you are all okay.
Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Good news about your knee X-ray. Hope the hydrotherapy helps.

Hope you manage to have a nap.:yay:
 
I had two hydrotherapy sessions in hospital and it was lovely. I got about 80 flex in the water - only 70 on dry land. Aquacise will be lovely, do take it easy though. Have a lovely break, enjoy the fresh air and rest and relaxation.
 
I had hydro and it's better than regular therapy. Lots easier. But it does tire you to. Xxxx excellent review with os.


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Hi @Nana moon 27
Hopefully you are on your journey at the moment and arriving soon. How exciting! I know that telecommunications can be quite challenging where you are so hope you are able to post soon. Enjoy!
 
Hi Nana Moon,

I can tell you that the energy drain does get better. but for now, listen to your body!! Naps are wonderful!!! I am at 11 weeks post-op and it is just in the last week or so, that I haven't felt like I need a nap every day. I am slowly getting my energy back and you will too!! :)
 
Thanks for all the lovely comments. I'm not going to Wales until tomorrow daytime. Hubby thought it might be better for me. This way we can stop and have coffee or something to eat on the way there. My OS suggested I take plenty of ice xxx
 
Heck of pack the back seat with pillows. And have some snacks. Take me some Meds and snooze. Xxxx to you!!!


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
If I'm not in contact much for the next ten days it's because the internet signal is rubbish. Will try to message when I can. Please take care xxx
 
Have a wonderful trip. Don't worry about us, we'll be envious of you on holiday and looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back.


Jean

LTKR (Stryker Triathlon): 21 April 2015
Right Knee Arthroscopy: 25 July 2006
Left Knee Arthroscopy: 10 February 2005
 
Have a wonderful trip! Rest & rejuvenate. I'll bet you come back a different woman...
 
I'm still here. I came down with a very upset stomach last night and this morning. We may leave tonight if this has settled down x x x

I think I may have been coming down with this for a few days. I've been shivering despite the muggy heat x x x

Catch you all later. Thanks for the lovely wishes.

Love Ann x x x
 
Funny you should mention that as l had something similar over the last couple of days. Feel ok now. Hope you feel better soon.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom