Helizabug
graduate
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2019
- Messages
- 700
- Age
- 66
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
I love the good report, and I hope it all continues well!
I’ve lost weight too, and I hope I can maintain. Weight is a multi-faceted issue, but I know what mine comes from, and I’m going to try to manage it.
enjoy the progress, but don’t hesitate to whine a little too, if you need to. I know that my attitude has been quite good for the most part, and now that I’ve hit a possible snag, I feel funny about posting my less upbeat stuff.
I hope you only have reason to continue to post great progress! We’re here for all of it.
I’ve lost weight too, and I hope I can maintain. Weight is a multi-faceted issue, but I know what mine comes from, and I’m going to try to manage it.
enjoy the progress, but don’t hesitate to whine a little too, if you need to. I know that my attitude has been quite good for the most part, and now that I’ve hit a possible snag, I feel funny about posting my less upbeat stuff.
I hope you only have reason to continue to post great progress! We’re here for all of it.
My surgeon says with time it should disappear. I find massaging it with cream helps, infact I have been using Bio Oil twice daily and my scar is fading nicely.
). And that was with 2 healthy knees! I don’t go out now unless I have to if it’s snowing.