THR my new hips

Too bad you missed the church @Gone again, but good you are being sensible. Glad you got to spend time with them. Rest up today.
 
What?! @Gone again....
No tales of crashing into shelves toppling packages of Charmin...
I figured you'd get some mileage from that motorized vehicle outing yesterday and we'd benefit through laughs. Oh well....there's always next time.
Hope you had fun with the grandkids and catch up on your rest today. You know the wonders of icing and naps.
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!
 
Would be surprised if you didn’t!
 
Hey @Gone again
Last time I was in WalMart I saw the craziest Christmas suits for men. Never realized
they sold such a thing but they were hideous! Each as tacky as the next. I laughed so hard.
They beat out any "ugliest Christmas sweater" I've ever seen.
A guy wearing one of those would definitely be the life of the party!
 
Hi @Gone again !!! I am set for my 2nd THR on the 29th!!how was your 2nd time around??? I had a pretty good first time...hope you are recovering well! Can't wait to be out of this pain!! Happy Holidays!
 
@Donnarita today marks 3 weeks. I’m only using a cain and when in the kitchen I can do without it for a short time. Still tire out fast and don’t enjoy car rides yet. But things are improving quickly. I’m still taking Tylenol for now but that’s it for pain. I know your eager to get to healing. I know I was. So I’m hoping your second THR goes easier like mine has.:prayer: Not long now.
 
Well it snowed all night so I had to plow. It went better than I thought it would. I got a pair of those slip over the boot ice spikey shoe thing. They really work well. Spent about 1.5 hours in the plow truck. Got to get the wet snow off the road before it all gets packed down into ice. I’m feeling good. Forgot to take the Tylenol last night so maby I don’t need it any more. Wally World I know what you mean @Mojo333 but it is interesting watching the aray of individuals going in. There must have been at least a dozen campers way off in the parking lot. Some look abandoned except for the cars parked around them. Walmart the land of the toothless. I’m definitely getting stronger and starting to forget my cain. That’s a good sign and only at three weeks + I’m iceing now and getting sone weird muscle spasms.
 
Glad you were able to tend to the snowplow @Gone again. Have you ever had muscle spasms that weren’t weird?
 
Hey....I'm glad you mentioned those spikey things that go over boots. I used to have some of those
when I still had all my own parts. I need to hunt those down or get a new pair.
Living in the icy frozen tundra here I really fear slipping and falling!
Did you ever watch the videos "People of WalMart" :rotfl:
Some are just so unbelievable you wonder if they were staged??
Wishing you a great week @Gone again
 
Amazing how that happens, isn’t It? No stopping you now.
 
That's some definite progress @Gone again
Especially noticing after you did the stairs....Yay!
You have to be so happy you're doing this, doing it well and it's behind you.
It will be a great 2018 for you!
 
Wally World...:bolt:I'd rather slide down a fifty foot razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol.
:rofsign: hahaha oh that's how I feel too...about all shopping....but mostly the Mall! Eek!! My 18yr worked at Walmart for 2 yrs. Before he got his license I'd go pick him up when he got off shift at 11pm....oh boy the people you see at that time of night! Funniest was two guys each wearing those giant oversize cardboard face masks...one was Hilary Clinton and the other Trump....and they were sparring with Light Sabers. :rotfl: What made it extra funny was that it was far enough away at first and I was so tired that I honestly had to.rub my eyes because I wasn't quite sure I believed what I was seeing. BWHAHAHAHA :snork:
 
Anyone else ever get confused on which side to use the Cain with the second THR ? My left hip was bad for so long I got so used to the cain in th right hand. Now with the right THR it feels so awkward the cain in the left hand. I’ll get confused.Probably just a brain cell issue on my part.:flabber:
 
Hi @Gone again
Since I've only had my right replaced I've never experienced what you're asking.
However, I can fully imagine doing as you described out of habit.
Having both replacements within five months, as you did, barely allowing the cane to get dusty
could certainly make it difficult to break a habit. A great Friday to you!
:merry christmas: :nativity: Just think how great 2018 will be!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom