Guest viewing is limited

THR my new hips

I wish I could blame antibiotics @Gone again buf I know it’s because I’ve been stuffing my face with mountains of rubbish.
Hope you have a lovely time at the baptism. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2018
 
Sorry @Gone again
Derailing for a sec in response to Mojo's post..


Redneck NYE +
Huge bonfire in middle of field +
Poorly made Chinese fireworks +
SHE-vil Knievil helping to set them off

I don't know if I should laugh :rotfl: Cry :bawl: Or tip off the police :sos:

In all seriousness....YOU ARE A HOOT! @Mojo333
Hope you have a BLAST! :cheers: 2018 is going to be great!!
 
I see the surgeon this afternoon for my checkup. Things are improving but still not healed up enough to do stairs without straining. Car rides make my butt hurt. But all in all I can’t complain much. Sleeping through the night is a wonderful thing.
 
Good luck at your checkup. It sounds like you're doing well to me!
 
So glad you are getting some rest..hope doc says all is well. We just got about one inch of snow and everybody around here is freaking out. It never happens...
It got me a snow day from work though!
 
:dancy::happydance::yay:Sometimes uneventful is the best. Glad you got a good report from the doc!
 
Good deal @Gone again. Keep doing what you been doing- think you got a bead on this recovery thing!
 
Hey there @Gone again
Just think how great you'll be feeling by Spring with those two fancy new hips :happyfeet:
It's going to be a great 2018!
 
Doing well @Gone again. Stairs will come eventually. I didn't push myself with anything and just let things happen. Mainly it was a "let's try this" approach, followed by an astonished, "oh, I can actually do this". Take care
 
I finally downloaded a Reduce Photo Size app to my phone. Free and supper user friendly. It asks you to pick a photo you Haber saved and then let's you reduce size and save. I'm Tech impaired so I have to go simple.
 
Hey I figured it out. I think
[Bonesmart.org] my new hips
 
Not a lot to report. Getting along without any aid. Stairs are getting better but still a challenge at times. Everything is slowly improving. I started taking Probiotics and using Kefer in smoothies. Dropped all dairy. All the antibiotics did a number on my gut. Feeling much better and loosing weight. We’ve been getting a lot of snow and freezing rain so other than plowing can’t do much outside. But I am starting to do things out in the shop to keep my sanity. I don’t care what’s on TV I don’t want to watch it.
Wishing everyone is well.
 
Glad you’re keeping occupied @Gone again. Winter does limit us. We have a bit of snow here, not sure how much will fall. Nice to hear guts have settled down and you’re loosing weight-you’ll be in great shape for spring!
 
Hi @Gone again
You're doing great!
I take a pro-biotic but have yet to try Kefir. Wondering how you feel about dropping the dairy.
Tough one for me. I've yet to meet a cheese I don't like :bawl:
Winter is getting old and COLD! Just think how great Spring will be without hip pain and limitations!
Hope your weekend is great!
 
Last edited:
:bored: hang in there.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom